Expense Paid Week In Colorado Rockies

I will be in the Lake Dillon / Keystone area for a week November 14 - 21. Anyone interested in keeping me company for the week or even less. Condo on the lake, just checking to see if any of you need a free vacation, maybe make a little money, (mostly vacation) sex does not have to be included. Yes I know its unusual post but some of you work very hard and could use a nice relaxing week in the mountains without distractions. Danny
Sounds Good.
This a Bro week ?
Dammm and your going to also toss me a stack to spend as I wish.
If I hobby with it cool if not cool.
Do they have any local talent we can slide in ?
Or is it hit the bar Milf hunting?
Wingman huh.
How much does wingmen get nowadays. ??
I will be in the Lake Dillon / Keystone area for a week November 14 - 21. Anyone interested in keeping me company for the week or even less. Condo on the lake, just checking to see if any of you need a free vacation, maybe make a little money, (mostly vacation) sex does not have to be included. Yes I know its unusual post but some of you work very hard and could use a nice relaxing week in the mountains without distractions. Danny Originally Posted by dannyloves69
You probably lost most of your target audience when you said "MAYBE make a LITTLE money". "Maybe" is not a sure thing and "little money" is not appealing.
Thank you for the advice, it really is for a free trip in the mountains for a week, just to get away, but I guess I could have put any intimate contact on the trip will be negotiated when necessary. Either way, people will make fun of the offer, or not believe it, twist it etc. I get it, but dont really give a damn about some of the heartless oxygen thieves we have in the world and on this site. Thank you again for the honest feedback.
It should have been any FEMALE interested, sorry for the confusion
Don’t worry Danny some harmless ribbing is just people having fun. If you find someone to have fun good for you. One suggestion I’d make is make a few connections with providers first and then take someone you already know on vacation. The percentage of quality time will be much higher.
Yes it could be awkward spending that much time with someone you never met before.
Yes, I agree, I did actually ask one of the 3 providers I have been with on here if they had any interest, but it was too close to Thanksgiving for her. I also agree 1 week with someone you dont know is a potential problem but I did plan on meeting her a few times first, plus airfare is Southwest so if it really turned south I could have her fly back, with little to no cost using Southwest. I do appreciate most of the input I have received along with better ideas. Thanks to all
Good points Danny. Remember. You don’t pay her for sex. You put her to go away when you are done