Question for ladies

I believe verification is important, actually essential. So why are your rates for clients on verified sites, like P411, often higher than the rates you post on BP? Seems to me that BP is a crap shoot for providers, as well as hobbiests, and carries some degree of risk, not to mention extra work with the verification process. I would think you would give established hobbiests the rate break, not the unknowns. Just curious, am I missing something?
This has come up from time to time and more than once it does not end well.

This is the short answer;

1) A provider charges what she wants when she wants.

2) A providers math is a different math than what we fellas use.

3) A provider charges what she wants when she wants.

I remember a shit storm thread where it boiled down to when the ladies need quick cash they go to PB because the responses are faster etc.

The gents argued that that would be incorrect etc.
The ladies countered that they are not welcome to PM or email gents for appointments.

Whew, I just gave you a weeks worth of this kind of thread.
i dont do bp. My rate is the same no matter where u look.
LLacy...when u gonna come to Omaha??
I advertise on BP, but my rates never change. If anything, I offer a discount for new clients who book via P411.
clownboy, most providers do not pay attention to the details. This inattention to leads to the rate drama. I have seen providers that will have four or five rates bouncing around the internet. A different rate for the website, p411, bp, a SHMB, etc. My rule of thumb is when I contact the lady I let her know where I found her information. That puts her on notice that this will be the rate I an expecting.

Butt you have to remember that some sites hijack the ladies' photographers and bios. I have run across that several times. It has not been an issue because its usually pretty obvious.

MsElena and Lacy have been consistent in the posting of rates. You gotta love ladies that make life easy for dumbasses like me.
LLacy...when u gonna come to Omaha?? Originally Posted by Classyandshy
Quite possibly June 14-16....

Pyramid- TY. I figure why change rates? What i post has worked for me.. and it lessens a risk of having to either A. break a rule and discuss rates and B. lessens the accidental risk of short changing. I say keep it the same everywhere and then the main focus can be on fucking! and sloppy BBBJ with some DT... while the drool drips down onto the russian valleys.....

ooops! Sorry... built up frustrations trying to escape
I was thinking hot white lava spewing on and down the Russian Twin Peaks but that's just me.
I believe verification is important, actually essential. So why are your rates for clients on verified sites, like P411, often higher than the rates you post on BP? Seems to me that BP is a crap shoot for providers, as well as hobbiests, and carries some degree of risk, not to mention extra work with the verification process. I would think you would give established hobbiests the rate break, not the unknowns. Just curious, am I missing something? Originally Posted by clownboy
I view the rate differences like a hotel room rate. Most hotels have a regular room rate posted (usually on the door). They seldom charge that higher rate, however; they have that option when they feel it is appropriate!
When a provider has their own web site, or a P411 account, these accounts are more formal or a permanent reference point. A BP ad is more of a temporary thing. If the BP ad has a higher rate, I could understand if a client would point that out to a provider. If the BP rate is less however, a client should considers it a special or a temporary rate decline! Enjoy the better rate!!!
A traveling provider may alter rates to be more appropriate for the city location they are visiting. A local girl may revise their rate for multiple reasons. That is at their discretion! If they offer a rate that is more appealing than their regular rate… enjoy the price break. If they do not offer a lowered rate, and you do not want to or cannot afford to pay their regular rate, don’t book with then! It is that simple!
It’s like catching a temporary price decline on a package of “Rib Eyes” at the meat counter, LOL! EVERYONE loves a good deal every once in a while!!
THHHHHHUD!!!!!

Quite possibly June 14-16....

Pyramid- TY. I figure why change rates? What i post has worked for me.. and it lessens a risk of having to either A. break a rule and discuss rates and B. lessens the accidental risk of short changing. I say keep it the same everywhere and then the main focus can be on fucking! and sloppy BBBJ with some DT... while the drool drips down onto the russian valleys.....

ooops! Sorry... built up frustrations trying to escape Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
What no schwiiiiinnnngggggggggggggg?
Lacy - Are you aware that June 14-16 coincides with the start of the College World Series here in Omaha? Hotel room prices will be grossly inflated.

Quite possibly June 14-16.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
good to know!! ill re-evaluate for different dates!! when does that end?
Lacy- the CWS starts June 14th and runs until the 25th or 26th. But then as soon as it's over the US Olympic Swimming Trials starts June 25th and runs through July 2nd. So if you are coming in June better make it earlier in the month. I hope you can still come see us!

good to know!! ill re-evaluate for different dates!! when does that end? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Is it like this every summer there?