I am ....

.... EXPECTING AGAIN!! I know, I know it's pretty crazy isn't it? I really don't want to believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here, because it will be obvious soon enough, but thought I needed to make it official. I mean who would have guessed AGAIN!! So now you know, it's official. We are expecting *frigid weather* AGAIN tonight and tomorrow!!

Stay warm and safe out there
I got the "*frigid* warning from my first wife in year 11 of that marriage and that cold front seemed to never break so I bolted for the warmer thighs of a young lady that worked for me.....

That cold front seemed to hit the current wife a few months back... Right after finding me with some young stripper I found to be hot....

There are plenty of warm places to dodge this weather in.!
Hey glad you clarified that!!... I was about to suggest throwing a party at babiesRus!!
Congratulations, victorialyn!! I'm onboard for a baby shower when you get closer along. Take care of yourself, extra special
Crystal...Read it again lol
lol. i knew she was a true blonde!! just funnin wut ya crystal. you know i love ya
TFF! April Fool's on me. That's what i get for being like 'amelia bedelia', lol.

I had a hell of day, I will use that as my excuse. My place had no power til early afternoon, and by then, I was bundled up at home, where it is warm. And lonely. yeah, it was a yucky day, so no wonder I was looking for a "rainbow"

I love you guys!
aww, crystal. here's wishing you a lot of warmth and a much better day tomorrow.
Vikki, now that was funny. Even I was like WTF??!! Ha!
That is funny as shit. I needed that thank you!!!!!!
Come on now VL! You give me heart failure for a second there! Although Crystal Kitty the beautiful's comments helped make me smile!
Congratulations! I am sure there are folks here that can help you with that frigid condition.
Come on now VL! You give me heart failure for a second there! Although Crystal Kitty the beautiful's comments helped make me smile! Originally Posted by squiretuck

Crystal always makes me smile
Well hey VL not to be to modest here, but had you really had a babe, I"m sure he/she would be as good looking as me!!
<---------
Well hey VL not to be to modest here, but had you really had a babe, I"m sure he/she would be as good looking as me!!
<--------- Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29

My little monkey is very cute....