Austin mayor goes to mexico and records message for residents to stay at home

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...XN1?li=BBnb7Kz

Now hes sorwee? Same mayor that allows the homeless to sleep anywhere.
The Austin Trumpists are losing their shit over this.

Both of them.

But the Mayor definitely fucked up. BIGLY.
Maybe we give texes back to Mexico.
mexico doesn’t want it
mexico doesn’t want it Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Our mayor is a huge hypocrite. Im enjoying him crawfishin right now about this.
I’m not enjoying it because I’m not generally a petty asshole, but he needs to STFU and do his job. This was a horrible blunder and he needs to move past it or step aside.
I’m not enjoying it because I’m not generally a petty asshole, but he needs to STFU and do his job. This was a horrible blunder and he needs to move past it or step aside. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow! So what do you think about his worst blunder which was allowing the homeless to camp anywhere?
NEWSFLASH YR, your mayor does not give a shit about you or anyone from his city.
NEWSFLASH YR, your mayor does not give a shit about you or anyone from his city. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
NEWS FLUSH BP. You don’t have a fucking clue about him or what he cares about.

Come on over here (after passing quarantine) and see what our city government cares about.

WDB is just pissed because his trailer park isn’t closer to the city limits. He may have space on the side of his single wide for you to pitch a lean-to.
NEWSFLASH YR, your mayor does not give a shit about you or anyone from his city. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Correct! Him and the entire city council is corrupt! Many many people wanted to do away with the whole council after the homeless camping issue.
Many many? I only counted many.

I’ve been here in Austin, too, People are pissed but who the fuck is leading the effort to do away with City Council?

Fake Local News, WDB.

Glad your wing man (or is that tail gunner) is so up on Austin politics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT
Definitely was a Pelosisized (can I get my hair done today?) blunder that only true DiPShiTs are capable of .....
More like a display of Trumpian ignorance. It rubs off, you know.

Oh, and by the way, Mr. Glibby Glibberson, I wonder if Pelosi spent 70k on her hair that year.

Stay glib and snarky, 00.