URL / Website: none
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Off Airline same shopping center as Ice House
Activities: massage, bbbj, ball sucking, CG
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice body with decent size titties. Shaved. Definitely better than the old ass chicks that've been known to be around. Worth the price of admission for those who aren't premium.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah that’s been my biggest issue with the AMPs nowadays. Too much traffic, not enough girls working
There is actually more parlors. We counted. Well we tried to count them. Seems like more. I think mongers are active. I think all I’ve been to have had an interruption
"Mongers"?
If it is just 1 girl there, then I have asked her to lock the door, and most of the girls I saw had no problems locking the door. I just tell them I do not want interruptions, and all have shook their head yes, and lock the door.
Is it worth making appointment or just walk-in? I don't wanna end up with a dif girl
Is it worth making appointment or just walk-in? I don't wanna end up with a dif girl Originally Posted by SplashBros
Appointments are meaningless at AMP’s. If someone walks in five minutes before your “appointment,” they are going with it and you are SOL.

Come to think of it, no different from the doctor’s office.
I stopped by there last week, as I got out of the truck I saw another monger get out his vehicle and walk in so I decided to go to JM on Jefferson. After I left I went to a friends business down the street to get something, and who's in there talking to my buddy? The monger I saw at Y&L I'm sure he recognized me or my truck but didn't say a word.