URL / Website: NA
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Veterans, not far from Clearview
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, kinda cute. Body appeared very nice, from what I could tell
Recommendation: No
Had this on my list, thanks for saving me the heartache.
Do t get it. So L1 was available and cute girl but a no recommendation?
I'm not sure what csemper does't get. BodyMan gave a very informative and useful encounter report. He said she was kind a cute, gave run of the mill massage and didn't allow any touching. When it came time for the finish she treated his stuff like it was a jackhammer trying to break through cement. Not exactly what most of us are looking for when we head out for a little release.
Lol - he didn’t have access to ROS. He didn’t know about the jackhammer until you posted it.

I'm not sure what csemper does't get. BodyMan gave a very informative and useful encounter report. He said she was kind a cute, gave run of the mill massage and didn't allow any touching. When it came time for the finish she treated his stuff like it was a jackhammer trying to break through cement. Not exactly what most of us are looking for when we head out for a little release. Originally Posted by riderjay
Lol - he didn’t have access to ROS. He didn’t know about the jackhammer until you posted it. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Damn, I should pay more attention to a posters access, either that or drink less. My apologies to csemper.
No worries. No one likes the jackhammer handy Mandy. I don’t! Thanks Turbo