URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/518-645-8765
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Central ave near home improvement
Activities: massage, cbj, he, mish, doggy, sideways, prone bone, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: black somewhat curled/wavy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: taller asian, black wavy hair maybe shoulder length, nice figure, very little pouch, very nice C's, avearge booty
Recommendation: Yes
By description, sounds like you got Mia.... getting great reviews.... she's been catching a ton of Eccie cock lately... good girl.
Mhm, and she seemed to enjoy my visit. Told me we can make the rate I gave our regular.
the name of the lady is required in order for this review to be considered for premium access
Do they have tables? I have always been on the floor?
Yes, they have tables too... I've done both.
Edit: girl was in fact Mia (texted today and caught up to plan another visit). Not sure if that suffices or not.
Fyi...I was told yesterday that Snow will be back in October.
Fyi...I was told yesterday that Snow will be back in October. Originally Posted by OldGuy59
MWhy don't you ever post any reviews? Especially for all the times you "supposedly" were with Sara summers?
Edit: girl was in fact Mia (texted today and caught up to plan another visit). Not sure if that suffices or not. Originally Posted by Toddfox92

Its good enough

thanks
Is it possible Mia works at both B&S and Central?
MWhy don't you ever post any reviews? Especially for all the times you "supposedly" were with Sara summers? Originally Posted by Specialtype69
No rep