City: - Kingston
State: - NY
Address: - 207 Boices Lane
Activities: - Massage, he
Hair Length and Color: - shoulder length black
Smoking Status: - no
Ethnic Background: - Asian
Physical Description: - around 5’5”ish, very slim, b cup, nice backside
The parlor is located next to a pizza place, I had some extra time in the area so I decided to try for a walk in. I was greeted at the door and paid for a half hour, got undressed in the room and was greeted by a much cuter woman than who let me in. The music cut out midway into the massage and I could hear the patron next door a bit. I’m guessing he was getting a table shower and his lady was being extra thorough. My masseuse caught this and put the music back on after a few moans slipped out from the other side. The massage was nice, very tame for the first half with gradual teasing. I decide to try my luck at feeling her after she grazed my balls a few times, she didn’t seem to mind and made a point to work my butt more and her grazings turned into a bit of ball play and stroking. There was no negotiation on the flip, she just pointed and went for it with a nice hi. No jackhammer or rush, but between fondling her, her moans, and technique, it didn’t take long. I got cleaned up and off I went after an average tip. It’s worth a stop if you pop by as she’s one of the more attractive women that I’ve had at a massage parlor. Recommendation: - Yes
Fit

What was the actual date of the encounter?
I apologize, that was meant to be 8/17