Why is it the Dems are saying the inquiry into the Bidens is all political

Yet they had zero to say about the wasted time they spent on Trump with zero, let me repeat ZERO , evidence to support any of their ridiculous accusations.

True they haven’t got anything that ties Joseph to the Biden crime family but they have enough to pass any reasonable persons smell test.
When you put out an inquiry with no evidence / proof, what else can you say?

I have no problem with them starting one if they have the above starting day one of such an event.
Wasted time?
It was trump's DOJ that was in charge of Mueller's investigation. It resulted in numerous indictments and convictions.
There was evidence of obstruction of justice plus evidence of conspiracy against trump. There just wasn't enough for a conviction. His national security adviser was talking to (conspiring with) the Russian ambassador on an unsecured line that was constantly monitored by US Intelligence services. He then lied about it.
What a fucking moron.

You admit there is no evidence tying Joe Biden to the money but then you bring up the "smell test".
Using your no evidence "smell test", trump would be found guilty, by any reasonable person, of most charges associated with him throughout his presidency. That's because there has been probable cause for them.
On the other hand, you admit there is no evidence against Joe. Just your smell test.

Thanks for admitting you are on a false witch hunt. Just another Benghazi.
Come back when you have some real evidence.
Yet they had zero to say about the wasted time they spent on Trump with zero, let me repeat ZERO , evidence to support any of their ridiculous accusations.

True they haven’t got anything that ties Joseph to the Biden crime family but they have enough to pass any reasonable persons smell test. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Over on a gun collector's board, they are livid about Hunter's initial slap on the wrist gun charge. Regular folks who outright lie on the BATFE forms to get a firearm get years of hard time.
Opinions are like …
Over on a gun collector's board, they are livid about Hunter's initial slap on the wrist gun charge. Regular folks who outright lie on the BATFE forms to get a firearm get years of hard time. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I know 2 ppl who had prior arrests that would preclude them from owning a handgun. Both were caught, paid fines of a few grand plus attorney fees...none did any jail time.

I would think if you had a violent criminal history that might make a difference, but for the average person who had either substance abuse, or civil crimes equating to criminal felonies, most would not end up serving a sentence behind bars. That is really reserved mostly for violent offenders, and those who have a substantial disregard for law & order.
Joe Biden > then Tricky Dicky Nixon > Don
Joe > than Carter
Because the Democrats knew the Trump charges were all political and they just assume the other side will do what they did.
  • Tiny
  • 12-11-2023, 12:09 PM

True they haven’t got anything that ties Joseph to the Biden crime family but they have enough to pass any reasonable persons smell test. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You don't see anyone arguing here that Hunter's innocent any more. I didn't think Joe did anything illegal or unethical related to Hunter's "consulting" business, but after reading the FBI informant's comments in the FD 1023 dug up by Senator Grassley, I'm not so sure.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/down...den?download=1

Trump got railroaded in the Stormy Daniel's case, and I believe the confidential records accusations are overblown. Still I don't believe your analogy is entirely fair to Biden. Trump tried to overturn the results of an election. Joe Biden on the other hand may have engaged in run-of-the-mill corruption that's common place in Washington, D.C. A lot of what Joe Biden's accused of probably wouldn't be illegal, as the alleged payoffs (if they occurred) were between the time he was Vice President and when he became President.
  • Tiny
  • 12-11-2023, 12:15 PM
I know 2 ppl who had prior arrests that would preclude them from owning a handgun. Both were caught, paid fines of a few grand plus attorney fees...none did any jail time.

I would think if you had a violent criminal history that might make a difference, but for the average person who had either substance abuse, or civil crimes equating to criminal felonies, most would not end up serving a sentence behind bars. That is really reserved mostly for violent offenders, and those who have a substantial disregard for law & order. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The IRS and Department of Justice wouldn't have let your normal Joe off with a slap on the wrist for Hunter's tax fraud. Thanks to a Delaware judge, they weren't able to do that. They wouldn't have allowed the statute of limitations to slip through their hands so Hunter couldn't be charged for some of his most egregious violations either.
The IRS and Department of Justice wouldn't have let your normal Joe off with a slap on the wrist for Hunter's tax fraud. Thanks to a Delaware judge, they weren't able to do that. They wouldn't have allowed the statute of limitations to slip through their hands so Hunter couldn't be charged for some of his most egregious violations either. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think you're conflating the two issues of; gun ownership and tax evasion.

Typically if you pay up all your taxes with amended returns before charges are filed, you are exempt from criminal tax code violations.

However filing a permit for gun ownership and lying on it is a federal no no, and you can get zapped with fines or more, but I believe Hunter saying that he was no longer under the influence of drugs when he applied for that gun permit, therefore did not lie on the application.

That will be a part of the subject of any criminal complaint and inquiry on both the tax situation and the gun ownership situation