Plight of a Democrat Politician

... G'day Stumpers,

The plight of Democrat politician Susana Gibson.

Though I will confess - if I lived over her way,
she might be worth the vote...

... Your opinions on her "day job: (or "night job")
would be appreciated.

#### Salty
She's a Nurse trying to find her way onto the Political scene. I suspect she'll find herself facing some conflict between her ethics as a Nurse and the Politics of Healthcare.
Was she in a 3some like the Florida GOP guy, also accused of rape, the Florida GOP guy who was just stripped of his power. They had all (3) played before but he didn't want his wife in the mix so he could rape the other woman.

The leaders of Florida’s Republican Party declared its embattled chairman, Christian Ziegler, “unfit for office” on Sunday and stripped him of his authority while cutting his $120,000 salary to $1.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ublican-party/

... G'day Stumpers,

The plight of Democrat politician Susana Gibson.

Though I will confess - if I lived over her way,
she might be worth the vote...

... Your opinions on her "day job: (or "night job")
would be appreciated.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... I'm not certain there, mate... Please see if you can find a video!

### Salty
Susanna looks pretty good in fact. I don't have a problem voting for someone who fucks, and isn't ashamed that she does it, and likes doing that. It's actually the most unhypocritical thing I've seen in politics. I don't even mind that Boebert likes getting her tits mashed up while she's offering up handies in the movie theater. Why lie about that shit?

Imagine if she just said,"We are both single doing what grown folks do"!

What would the reply be to that?!
Susanna looks pretty good in fact. I don't have a problem voting for someone who fucks, and isn't ashamed that she does it, and likes doing that. It's actually the most unhypocritical thing I've seen in politics. I don't even mind that Boebert likes getting her tits mashed up while she's offering up handies in the movie theater. Why lie about that shit?

Imagine if she just said,"We are both single doing what grown folks do"!

What would the reply be to that?! Originally Posted by eyecu2
^^^^^^^^
I go along with this until one gets all piss
Ed off and calls “foul”.
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2023, 02:36 PM
Gibson, 40, can be seen in the videos soliciting “tips” for performing specific acts — in apparent violation of Chaturbate’s terms and conditions, which say: “Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved.”

In at least two videos, she tells viewers she is “raising money for a good cause.”

In multiple videos, Gibson interrupts sex acts to type into a bedside computer. Speaking directly into the screen, she urges viewers to provide tips, which are paid through “tokens” purchased through the site. In at least two videos, she agrees to perform certain acts only in a “private room,” an arrangement that requires the viewer to pay more.

“I need, like, more tokens before I let him do that,” she responds to a request that they perform a certain act. “One token, no. More. Raising money for a good cause.”

Almost immediately, as tips apparently arrive, she says “thank you” five times and tells her husband she will agree to that act.

Gibson takes the lead in addressing viewers on videos viewed by The Post, but in one case her husband, an attorney, chimes in with, “C’mon, guys,” to echo her entreaties for tips.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...nia-candidate/

A good cause! That's a novel way to fund your campaign!
... I'm not certain there, mate... Please see if you can find a video!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That would more than likely involve coughing up dough to access certain sites.