GOP is losing its mind

The group of maga-morons who have decided they need to control a woman's womb have seemed to have lost their minds. Senator John Cornyn was asked about Kate Cox, the woman who has a fatal gene condition in her fetus, and his reply was...

"I'm not a state official,"

Well senator Cornyn, being elected to the Senate makes you INDEED a state representative and a fucking MAGA -MORON.

WATCH how these ultra-conservative anti-abortion legislators run like rats off of a sinking ship when it comes to making public statements about a topic they champion.

Even the infamous chinless Ted "Raphael"Cruz, couldn't conjure a statement about Ms. Cox's situation , when he literally campaigned on being the anti-abortion representative. His only comment was "call my press office. " Fuck you Ted and fuck that scruffy looking ballsack looking beard you've been sporting. I'm sure your old lady thinks you look like a 90yr old nut sack and swallows vomit when she sees your face.

While the GOP pushed the abolishing of Roe v. Wade, the result has been that in every state that was voting on limiting a woman's right to an abortion they resoundingly got their hats handed to them. The following seven states all voted to affirm a woman's right.

Kansas
Kentucky
Montana
Michigan
California
Vermont
Ohio.

What a fucking bunch of assholes who keep inventing problems to try to solve, so they can look like they are doing something. In fact they've done NOTHING and achieved nothing.

Lost their minds and their way!
We're showing the world we are some type of special.
Texas is the shame of the nation.

I can’t go near the Capitol anymore without getting sick.

Seriously, a bunch of ignorant dipshits being egged on by a smaller bunch of evil motherfuckers.

What’s not to love?
They've lost the country and are trying to get it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_B8p7C8oI4?si=tGfv-YfAv-yB8Fhi
I notice that ALL those that got their hats in the ring for repub prez candidate ain't hardly using abortion issue in their stump speeches. Wonder why.

Seriously, a bunch of ignorant dipshits being egged on by a smaller bunch of evil motherfuckers.

What’s not to love? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so what shining bastion of democracy do you plan on moving to?

kalifornica?

bahhaahhaaaa

I loved this when it happened.

AH! Caught you wishing you were closer

Shame it takes a foreigner to show us what a bunch of idiots that run this place.

I loved this when it happened.

AH! Caught you wishing you were closer

Shame it takes a foreigner to show us what a bunch of idiots that run this place.

Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, right.
  • Tiny
  • 12-16-2023, 09:43 PM
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're pro choice, right? I know I remember a post where you said abortion should be allowed when a mother's health is at stake. And think you said you approve of it in general because it reduces the number of Democrats who will be running around 20 years from now. But maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
WOW are you saying that the GOP aka The Trump Cult actually has a mind? Who would of thought?
You're pro choice, right? I know I remember a post where you said abortion should be allowed when a mother's health is at stake. And think you said you approve of it in general because it reduces the number of Democrats who will be running around 20 years from now. But maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Originally Posted by Tiny
Technically, abortion is legal. The terms of it are likened to those who say donny won the 2020 election: you gotta look at it from an angle of .00001 to .00002. Not more or less. Gotta have vaseline rubbed on the lense. Gotta tippy toe on a milk crate balancing on a basketball. Anything less and it falls apart.

Abortion, in Texas, has been put to the strickters of old guys sitting on their keysters in Austin.

So, the repubs got their wish repealing abortion as law of the land and made it a states rights thing with 50 different competing rules and standards to go through.

Ain't that streamlining shit for you. And again, why ain't they proclaiming their victory on upholding states rights with roe v wade???? They know they fucked up.

The post isn’t about Texas, quit trying to hijack every post
The post isn’t about Texas, quit trying to hijack every post Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No, the thread is about the GOP, and NOWHERE is the GOP crazier than in Texas.

You're out of your element, bud.