Trump expert witness testimony reviewed by judge

The judge ruling over Donald Trump's civil fraud trial wrote a scathing rebuttal of the former president's defense,.

Judge Engoron has already ruled that Trump committed fraud while filing financial statements for years.

Engorn highlighted the testimony from one of their expert witnesses in the trial, New York University Stern School of Business research professor Eli Bartov.

During his testimony, Bartov told the New York court that there is "no evidence whatsoever" that Trump or his family committed fraud with their financial statements.

Engoron said Trump and his legal team were wrong to assume that the court would accept Bertov's testimony as "true and accurate," adding: "Bartov is a tenured professor, but the only thing his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say."

Engoron added that Bartov had "lost all credibility" by "doggedly attempting to justify every misstatement" from the former president during his testimony.

"Valuing occupied residences as if vacant, valuing restricted land as if unrestricted, valuing an apartment as if it were triple its actual size, valuing property many times the amount of concealed appraisals, valuing planned buildings as if completed and ready to rent, valuing golf courses with brand premium while claiming not to, and valuing restricted funds as cash, are not subjective differences of opinion, they are misstatements at best and fraud at worst," the judge wrote.
It’s no longer how, but how much will the cult have to raise to bail their saviour out of the pour house now.
I honestly don't care about the money part; apparently that's pocket change to those who believe that Trump's worth is somewhere between 5-8 billion. (I saw some recent estimates of as low as 2.6-3.5 but that's not the point)

I just want to see his namesake removed from anything in New York City or the state of NY. This guy has nothing but contempt for anyone who isn't loyal to him and his lies. Nothing would ding him in the nut-sack like watching the shitty golden letters of Trump Tower being removed like they have from his other entities!

But that one should have the letters removed and then run-over and flattened out before being loaded into a dumpster. Or perhaps they could renovate them for a few hobo's to live in?

I'd say the paid for professional who gave the worst appraisal of anything related to trump was Dr Ronnie Jackson, who claimed Trump's scrotum tasted of cotton candy and his ejaculate was similar in flavor and odor to Skittles.- or the one prior by his personal doctor; Dr. Harold Bornstein.- the same letter that Trump literally dictated to him, and had him sign.

Trump finds all the worst ppl to support him. Anyone that money can buy!
There are only 2 amazing things:

- how can Trump continue to lie, day after day after day, with a straight face

- why in the world do Trump supporters continue to support him ?
... IF Judge Engoron was unhappy with the testimony there
of Professor Bartov - he should have said something then.

If he's blue with the witness tes--- EXPERT witness testimony,
then file charges. Airing grievances with slants and insults
can get the Judge a lawsuit for slander or libel.

So WHY is Judge Engoron CRYING about this?
Might it be because he KNOWS this shit of his will be
OVERTURNED on appeal?

Or is it because he knows that when Trump is back-on
as President - a good investigation is gonna look
up every case the Judge has ruled on - surely looking
for ANY type of bias or impropriety?

.... Prolly BOTH reasons!

#### Salty
That is not the way it works,Salty.

The witnesses testify. The judge makes rulings based on the testimony. In this instance, he saw that
the Trump expert witness was full of.....you know what.

That last paragraph is amazing. It sounds like a veiled threat to judges....same as what Trump has been doing. Unbelievable.
... Actually, veiled threats to Judges are what the
Democrats do. Blokes such-as Chuck Schumer... I'm sure
that YOU remember Schumer THREATENING Supreme Court
Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsich. "You'll reap the whirlwind"
- whatever that was...

Me-own comment is based on what I believe Judge Engoron
was thinking... You must have missed that.

#### Salty
Trump is the king of veiled threats.
The guy gave himself away as a hired bullshitter by his choice of words. I am surprised he was even able to keep a straight face during his testimony. As a CPA, I can tell you for a fact and especially in auditing that you are taught in your initial Audit class to not speak in certainties after you have concluded an audit. With the addition of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act in 2002, for liability purposes, that condition has been exponentially magnified.

I realize Trump's organization is not a public company so SOX is not relevant to him, but you are taught, and it's stressed to use certain language to document an audit and that man was not adhering to what he probably learned over 50 years ago... for example, you can audit a company and it's obvious that that company is highly leveraged and just by looking at their cash and assessing their working capital that there is no way that company will survive because no bank would ever give them a loan because they know they will declare bankruptcy within a year. You can't come out and state the obvious in your audit report though. Instead, you mention "fear of insolvency" a million times and "lack of liquidity" a billion times and in the end, you officially list the company as a "going concern" when you really want to list it as "broke as fuck" or "ghetto rich".

Anyway, sorry for the long-winded tangent but any CPA or anyone who knows much about accounting knew that dude was full of shit with his testimony due to his verbiage. The man said, "no evidence whatsoever". Oops. Shouldn't have gone to that extreme of a conclusion. LOL
Its a lot more believable when people state their own opinion as an expert, vs grandiose statements that are full of hyperbole, and shit like the sun sets in the east. Easily proven wrong and even the common man knows bullshit when they hear it...(unless it has a red R in front of it- apparently.)