URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=470599
City: Kansas city
State: Missouri
Address: South of 70 west of 435
Activities: Kiss, daty, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9. Very slender. Great nipples small tits meaty Pussy lips to die for so sexy
Recommendation: Yes
Is there anyway to see her photos?
Is there anyway to see her photos? Originally Posted by Plumber4free
click her profile click her image gallery ' and look away!
I have seen Natasha many times over the years. I know she is not every ones cup of tea but I love that long lean body of hers. You dont see many women over 40 with abs and no body fat. Yes she has some real world issues and her apartment is very cluttered but at her price point I can look past that.
click her profile click her image gallery ' and look away! Originally Posted by satan666
Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER
Thanks, I'm relatively new to the board and never noticed that tab, thanks for the heads up!
yw tbb now if only
Satan, I believe the "look away" comment can be taken in 2 ways. Given many of your other posts, I suspect Bonedigger is perhaps justified in assuming you were disparaging her appearance.

She is not a P411 GPS girl. She is real and nice and perhaps best for us gentlemen that have some perspective and value personality, skills and reliability. Of course, her RW issues are "real" and that is reality.

Wish the mods would just kill some of these threads....
i see now the idea was i was saying look away from her well thats his fault for assuming. was not implying anything about her. for this subculture were in there sure are a lot of thin skinned guys here.

i may make a few cracks here and there who doesn't but troll hardly the only one who has labeled me a troll aside from bone is more of a troll than i will ever be!

have i made a rude comment from time to time sure the question is are the comments warranted?
Yeah i took "look away" to mean "look as much as you like" given the context.
Same here

Yeah i took "look away" to mean "look as much as you like" given the context. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Same here Originally Posted by lookintoo1
This!!!

I read more into the response defending her than Satan’s post that was clearly misinterpreted lol
Yeah i took "look away" to mean "look as much as you like" given the context. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
I did too.
Yeah me too. Sometimes people interpret the context incorrectly, then react with a knee-jerk response. I guess we're all human. Well, most of us anyway.