Pegging health benefits?

I have noticed that my prostate shrinks notiably after a good pegging. This resuts in easier and complete emtying of the bladder . Has anyone else noticed this?
yes thats why you need to do it as much as possible.
Had a client who had his dr tell him prostate massage would help the middle of the night bladder issues. He with a straight face was able to ask the dr if he has a referral. The dr said they make tools. (BORING!!)

But yes doesn’t have to be pegging but PM can do the same. For some it lasts 2 weeks for others longer.
Is that you Ronnie Mund?
  • BLM69
  • 07-05-2023, 03:38 PM
yes thats why you need to do it as much as possible. Originally Posted by cage196
You would say that 😂
You would say that 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM,

You sure are strolling through the pegging and tranny posts these days. Something you arent telling us?
  • Busty
  • 07-05-2023, 09:41 PM
^Great point
Same as going to a Gay Bar
& griping about everyone's lifestyle...waste of time
I understand Buddy Holly was a Devotee. He even wtote a song about his favorite.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfu_gfPBPWc
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2023, 11:15 AM
BLM,

You sure are strolling through the pegging and tranny posts these days. Something you arent telling us? Originally Posted by cage196
I'll jump off a bridge before I switch teams, you know I'm a advocate for the pussy.
I'll jump off a bridge before I switch teams, you know I'm a advocate for the pussy. Originally Posted by BLM69
Guess they better put the bridge patrol on standby then. As Cage said you do seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time in the tranny reviews.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Guess they better put the bridge patrol on standby then. As Cage said you do seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time in the tranny reviews. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I was on one, maybe two in the past 6 months calling out the "straight" guys that like their ass pocked. If that's your thing, more power to you, me and cage tease each other all the time
I was on one, maybe two in the past 6 months calling out the "straight" guys that like their ass pocked. If that's your thing, more power to you, me and cage tease each other all the time Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey no judgment from here BLM. That seems to be your thing so more power to ya.
If pegging leads to good health? Gay guys should live forever?
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2023, 11:03 AM
If pegging leads to good health? Gay guys should live forever? Originally Posted by winn dixie
This will always be the great trick debate, does getting penetrated or visiting chicks with dicks make you gay? Let's hear what the hookers think 🤔
  • Busty
  • 08-13-2023, 05:18 AM
Since I love pegging,
What is the average size toy that is used?