HIV/AIDS Stats

Hello Everyone,

I decided to do some research due to a forum I came across, these are old stats(2014), but the Geographic stats are very interesting, and I can only assume the numbers have grown.

Anyways just a reminder to all to keep up with your check ups, especially gentlemen. I know how you guys hate going to doctor visits, or don't get physicals regularly like women do.

Stay safe!
https://aidsvu.org/map/
Great post
^^^ Is a certificate of "all clear" required for an appointment?
Thanks for sharing. Gents who frequent agencies must get tested more.
Gents who frequent agencies must get tested more. Originally Posted by SamHouston
What do you base that comment on? I'm just asking...

Back to the map - if you click on Race = Black, then on White, Blacks have a shockingly higher incidence of HIV per 100,000 people. Just an observation in the data; not making a racist comment. And all along the East Coast has a much higher rate of HIV. than most other parts of the country.
Great post. The biggest challenge today based on my doc friends observation is HPV. But every three months screening is required in support of the OPs post. However, these screenings does not detect HPV until or unless you have had vaccination before you turned 26. It has been recommended as a practice these days. Just thought to share. So play but play with safe.
Blacks have a pretty high rate.When you isolate the map for just houston, and click on blacks you can see its highly concentrated in the center of houston, but when you click on whites, its more spread out and covers more mileage all over Houston especially North Houston. And when you click on Asians its literally just one tiny area of houston lol.
Also they have an isolated category where you can see how people get HIV, and one of them is by injection from drugs, and its highly concentrated in California.
Looks like San Francisco county is 1 of the highest. Not surprising.

Also Miami, and several in the NY city area are near the top. Maybe Miami is the surprising area.
And people wonder why I don't fuck minorities...
When you isolate the map for just houston, and click on blacks you can see its highly concentrated in the center of houston, but when you click on whites, its more spread out and covers more mileage all over Houston especially North Houston. Originally Posted by Upscalebodyrubs
Your post could be taken as misleading. HIV rates are higher for all races in Harris County. The HIV rates for blacks are higher than other races everywhere in Houston and surrounding areas.

Rates are HIV cases per 100,000 people

County, Rate-Blacks, Rate-Whites

Harris, 1641, 407
Liberty, 1641, 181
Montgomery, 483, 80
Grimes, 570, 48
Waller, 465, 70
Fort Bend, 407, 86
Galveston, 784, 194

WTF.... how to make a decent table in eccie posts. ... I'm sure those who want to will figure it out.
And people wonder why I don't fuck minorities... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So do you have sex with non-minorities that have had sex with minorities haha? Do you ask before hand lol how does that work? That would be a bit awkward.
If HIV recipients would die faster, this pandemic would resolve itself.
So do you have sex with non-minorities that have had sex with minorities haha? Originally Posted by Upscalebodyrubs
Oh, so we're playing the six degrees of separation game now?

Tell me, has your mother ever given you a kiss? Since she has had her husband's cock in her mouth at some point in the past, how did your dad's dick taste?
Tasted like love, but you still didn't answer my question.

Oh, so we're playing the six degrees of separation game now?

Tell me, has your mother ever given you a kiss? Since she has had her husband's cock in her mouth at some point in the past, how did your dad's dick taste? Originally Posted by Wakeup