What the mother F?

I mean, did someone really just post an ad advertising "hey im on my period and bloody who wants to plaY?"

I mean, this should be a judge free zone, but seriously, tell me someone got their account hacked and did not legit post that?
Some dudes like that..... all kinds out there.....
  • cr76
  • 01-22-2017, 10:59 AM
Yup - sexual fetish for everything.
I mean, did someone really just post an ad advertising "hey im on my period and bloody who wants to plaY?" Originally Posted by Geoffries
Lincks, dammit, lincks!
...this should be a judge free zone... Originally Posted by Geoffries
So why did you judge?
I mean, did someone really just post an ad advertising "hey im on my period and bloody who wants to plaY?"

I mean, this should be a judge free zone, but seriously, tell me someone got their account hacked and did not legit post that? Originally Posted by Geoffries
Alot of guys like that ijs the more bloody the better from what I've heard..

I mean, this should be a judge free zone, but seriously, tell me someone got their account hacked and did not legit post that? Originally Posted by Geoffries
Imagine the whores you do Daty on while they have a sponge up there cooter & you have no idea there on there period. Ijs
Imagine the whores you do Daty on while they have a sponge up there cooter & you have no idea there on there period. Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's funny and fucked up at the same time. Lmao
So what? Move on if it's not your thing. For some it is. It's not as if I haven't fucked my wife on her period before.
Imagine the whores you do Daty on while they have a sponge up there cooter & you have no idea there on there period. Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah. I don't daty or have FS appointments so I'm good.

It's a secret practice from the Hellenistic time period of ancient Rome. Medieval Europe thought it was an aphrodisiac and would cook you up some bloody soup with a side of French bread. Though not for me... some think of it as a delicious Fondue

So why did you judge? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because that's how flabbergasted I was. Don't be so sensitive.
  • N.M.
  • 01-22-2017, 12:53 PM
It's a secret practice from the Hellenistic time period of ancient Rome. Medieval Europe thought it was an aphrodisiac and would cook you up some bloody soup with a side of French bread. Though not for me... some think of it as a delicious Fondue

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
wakala
Redwings
Because that's how flabbergasted I was. Originally Posted by Geoffries
So surprise makes you incapable of rational thought? Good to know...