Best plastic surgeons?

Was interested in a breast aug and bbl, who's the best
Dr. Basu
Was interested in a breast aug and bbl, who's the best Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Jenny. Craig, PM me for her number.
Jenny. Craig, PM me for her number. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Lol. You like sucking dick just as much as us providers do huh
Lol. You like sucking dick just as much as us providers do huh Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
That was clever... try a bit harder.
Kevorkian is a hell of a good doctor.
I would ask Amy Fuentes first. Hers were done through her armpits and under the muscle. No loss in sensation, feel natural and no scars on breast. Natalia Mori got some nice ones not too long ago.

Find boob jobs you like, then get their surgeon's name.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-27-2017, 04:43 AM
Sasha, can we have a look at your boobs to see if they need augmentation? Strictly clinical interest, of course. Nothing prurient, you know.
Please look through the in flight magazines for united southwest etc and there are listings. Most of them are part of a network and even if they are not in Houston, they can guide you within the practice. Also, please make sure you do a complete research ma'am. Sometimes it's on case by case basis and outcomes may vary. Best wishes.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-27-2017, 05:42 AM
Please look through the in flight magazines for united southwest etc and there are listings. Most of them are part of a network and even if they are not in Houston, they can guide you within the practice. Also, please make sure you do a complete research ma'am. Sometimes it's on case by case basis and outcomes may vary. Best wishes. Originally Posted by Caligula1
Spoken like a true pilot! (But not a surgeon...)
Just to add to my previous response. Please take three opinions and consider one of two who are closer to their feedbacks. I attended a Super Bowl party yesterday and there were players and cheerleaders from a NFL team. Most of the ladies had augmented breasts and this was a topic of discussion which I participated as a passive participant and thought of providing you the guidance. Cheers
Lol. You like sucking dick just as much as us providers do huh Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
If you lost about 30 pounds would it make your tits look bigger?

Or would they just get flabby?
Take the AlyssaXOXO approach

Go big or go home