Cash In: Ladies why not raise your rates now ahead of the Superbowl

$$$Cha-ching$$$ Ladies from across the country will be in Houston and competition will be insane. Bouncers in clubs will likely look the other way (for cash) and money will be flowing left and right. I'd like to see the Houston ladies capitalize on some the purported $350M in revenue generated from the SB.

So if you're gonna play with new gents screen screen screen but I also advise you raise your advertised rates by maybe $200 or more but ensure you let your regulars know ahead of time that they still get regular pricing. That way you get to cash in whilst keeping your regulars happy.

Just a thought I know how sensitive some can get to advice so its just a suggestion to prep ahead of time. Make the them rappers, entertainers, politicians, and athletes pay
Your profile pic.
$$$Cha-ching$$$ Ladies from across the country will be in Houston and competition will be insane. Bouncers in clubs will likely look the other way (for cash) and money will be flowing left and right. I'd like to see the Houston ladies capitalize on some the purported $350M in revenue generated from the SB.

So if you're gonna play with new gents screen screen screen but I also advise you raise your advertised rates by maybe $200 or more but ensure you let your regulars know ahead of time that they still get regular pricing. That way you get to cash in whilst keeping your regulars happy.

Just a thought I know how sensitive some can get to advice so its just a suggestion to prep ahead of time. Make the them rappers, entertainers, politicians, and athletes pay Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What dude even posts this? What dude even gives a shit? Do you plan on raising your pussy rate too?

My guess is that you are probably a guy, but damn you act like a woman. A very nosy woman who likes to gossip about nothing and to give advice that your fellow females don't need. And it's none of your business what they charge next week.

You're just a clown on a whore board. Know your place and keep your business advice to yourself. Or keep falling in love with hookers and come back with a new handle. Whatever floats your boat...either way, guys like you probably just have restraining orders and not advice columns.
What a fucking idiot...
At least the Blowbama Avatar has been replaced.
If YOU Need sound business advice call this guy NOT. Yes it is the superbowl and demand will go up but so will supply way up as a matter of fact. I think a lot of chicks may starve this week over estimating and trying to charge a superbowl tax if you will.
Your profile pic. Originally Posted by Kammye
he was the man 100 grand! I get some of my inspiration from Prince.
What dude even posts this? What dude even gives a shit? Do you plan on raising your pussy rate too?

My guess is that you are probably a guy, but damn you act like a woman. A very nosy woman who likes to gossip about nothing and to give advice that your fellow females don't need. And it's none of your business what they charge next week.

You're just a clown on a whore board. Know your place and keep your business advice to yourself. Or keep falling in love with hookers and come back with a new handle. Whatever floats your boat...either way, guys like you probably just have restraining orders and not advice columns. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

you seem angry this morning. too bad my good friend
What a fucking idiot... Originally Posted by SNL9933

hey sweetie am I still living rent free in your head? lol big bad internet guys ohh I'm shaking in my boots.
If YOU Need sound business advice call this guy NOT. Yes it is the superbowl and demand will go up but so will supply way up as a matter of fact. I think a lot of chicks may starve this week over estimating and trying to charge a superbowl tax if you will. Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Girls will come in with high prices and backpage girls will increase their prices. My suggestion is moderate, fair, competitive, and a win win for the Houston Indy's. Get paid and keep their regulars happy. Just about every business will be charging more in some capacity. As for the ladies even if they don't raise their prices to suggest they shouldn't is not a good look in my view. You should want them to cash in after all they're helping guys like you out (maybe it doesn't apply to you)...but generally speaking guys that have to buy pussy so just be thankful and wish them well. ;-)
hey sweetie am I still living rent free in your head? lol big bad internet guys ohh I'm shaking in my HEELS. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Touche - but Prince is the only one that could rock them and get away with it. ;-)
I'd rather stay at my reasonable rate,and avoid the drama of "Super Week" its no different than OTC week.Im going to sit back with my chardonnay and popcorn, and wait to see the reviews.....
I'd rather stay at my reasonable rate,and avoid the drama of "Super Week" its no different than OTC week.Im going to sit back with my chardonnay and popcorn, and wait to see the reviews..... Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix

I can respect that. and Chardonnay and Popcawn you go head girl with your bad self ain't nothing wrong with that Combo at all.
With all the added LE presence smart pussy slingers and tricks would take the week off from the hobby.

I get some of my inspiration from Prince. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A recluse that lived in a recording studio and died of an overdose of prescription pain killers?

Yeah that sounds inspiring.