Is it super Bowl Crazy Yet?

Is it getting crazy yet?

Anyone— just jump in.

I have heard two announcements by LE officials that they are really going to go after sex-trafficking before the Super Bowl and have targeted ump-teen AMPs already and have identified eleventy-seven more to do.

Any impacxt on Agency or Indy providers, or are they just going after the low-hanging fruit?

My plan is to save it till mid Feb.
I was out and about yesterday and traffic turning off to the area of football festivities was already crazy, and will only get worse until the penultimate playoff Sunday. The weekend will be a madhouse. Not testing my patience driving anywhere near NRG, George Brown, Discovery Green, Memorial, or Houston's club districts.

I've also been getting a lot of odd communications. Normally I'm newbie-friendly, but THIS week I'm only entertaining gentlemen I already know or who have sterling references. I'd rather stick with loyal, appreciated regulars who visit me throughout the year than take a risk for extra money with someone just in town for the game who I'll likely never see again.
do be careful it will be a wild weekend. I'm gonna ensure I'm relaxed every day by taking some good sleeping agents and muscle relaxers.
Take 2,000 mg of Soma and drink heavily - it will produce a wonderful result.
Take 2,000 mg of Soma and drink heavily - it will produce a wonderful result. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Can you be more transparent please
  • RoxyG
  • 01-31-2017, 10:12 AM
Please choose wisely when playing gentleman. LOTS of visitors with bad intentions. Stay safe and have fun ☺
Take 2,000 mg of Soma and drink heavily - it will produce a wonderful result. Originally Posted by SNL9933
The result most of us are hoping for?
do be careful it will be a wild weekend. I'm gonna ensure I'm relaxed every day by taking some good sleeping agents and muscle relaxers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Of course, that would be inbetween your festivities you have all lined up, right?

My agenda for Superbowl Weekend:

Thurs - EA Sports Superbowl Party (with Sam Hunt and the Chain Smokers)
Fri - Leather-n- Laces Super Bowl Party as a VIP guest (hosted by Jenny McCarthy)
Sat - Maxim Party (cancelled Playboy party) as a VIP guest (hosted by DJ KHALED)
Sun - Superbowl (the actual game yes will be there) non VIP attendee
Mon - Sleep for 24hrs

Cost tag: Lets' just say I planned for this ;-) Nothing I say is made up and no I don't look for sympathy. Have a good party weekend. Wish you the best ok LL. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Be careful folks ;-)
Enlighten us, then?

Hey you are the one contradicting yourself, arent you?
You're so transparent ....thanks haha
You're so transparent ....thanks haha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Let's hear it big balla?
Your meltdown is awesome lol
Your meltdown is awesome lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ya..ok sweetums. Go back to T-ville now and get you some.
Remind him not to forget the Soma