How do you like a Lady to Greet you ?

Moved to Co-Ed thank you
I prefer freshly showered and wearing either a towel or lingerie.
Love having that door open and that being my first sight.
  • tok07
  • 07-07-2022, 06:31 PM
I second albundy's sentiment
Third
I prefer freshly showered and wearing either a towel or lingerie.
Love having that door open and that being my first sight. Originally Posted by albundy
The only thing I would add is your Beautiful Face and Smile.
Some memorable greetings I wouldn't mind repeating:

One lady that I met at her home had a carport that was out of view of both the street and her neighbor. When I pulled up she came out of the house and met me there in her birthday suit. I can't complain about that one.

One answered the door to her suite wearing thigh highs and a camisole with no panties. Another nice presentation.

Then there's the classic kimono-always appropriate for an incall.

My fantasy for a lady coming to meet me is really only doable in the winter. I fantasize about a lady showing up at my room in nothing but boots and a coat that's just long enough to not make it completely obvious that she's naked underneath.
Depends on if ive met her before.New meet if i. going to her....a lil sexy peek like a stocking covered leg sticking out from behind door
I actually have two preferences which depends on where we are meeting.

1. If we are meeting at my place or a hotel I prefer either smart casual (upscale places) are casual. I don’t mine a lady to look sexy showing up I just don’t want them showing up at my hotel or home looking like things are about to go down. Crazy eye shadow fishnet stocking are a no go.

2. If I am meeting the lady at their place. Of course freshly showered but something sensual on. Something revealing but not naked or in a towel. I like the build up of imagining what is about to happen and then slowly taking it off.

That is just me.