How do you like a Lady to Greet you ?

Gentleman when you meet a Lady do you like her to wear lingerie or be dressed and undress the package with sexy lingerie underneath?

Do you like a hug or a lady to smother you with kisses or treated like a real date have a classy intelligent conversation before interaction ?

When I first started out I use to wear lingerie and still do once requested but my clients seem to want to unwrap the surprise instead of looking like a hooker from the get go and like a nice build up with stimulating conversation.

There is no wrong or right answer here just different tastes and fantasies.

Lady’s please include what you like or what you prefer .

Thank you , Nikki
“ instead of looking like a hooker from the get go” lol. You don’t look like a hooker.

I don’t have a strong preference but a little conversation and unwrapping the package is nice the first time I am seeing someone. Subsequent visits, let’s get it on.
I agree that Nikki does not look like a provider, just a very sexy woman in lingerie or an elegant dress. I have seen her pics

For a date I prefer my ATF or a regular provider meets me with make-up in a nice dress or just everyday sexy clothes like leggings and a sexy top. That adds to the fantasy that’s we are on a regular date.
If we have a lunch date before the session that comes naturally, and it’s fun to see guys turn their heads to admire her. For our session she will often bring some particularly sexy lingerie and thigh highs as an option in addition to what she already is wearing.

With a new provider I will let her choose what she prefers.

Freshly showered, either wrapped in a towel or wearing lingerie.
Everyday clothes is a bit of a turnoff. I like to have the door open and be turned on immediately.
I definitely like to engage in conversation, but I do have a problem where because of nervousness and anticipation, I lose track of time, and on a few occasions spent most of our scheduled time talking because the lady was so interesting. Perhaps she took advantage of me, but either way, it was my fault to assume our social time was "off the clock". Of course, there's no reason why you can't make a connection in ten minutes, but it just doesn't seem to work that way for me.

Funny that on a recent thread from someone asking for advice for their first experience, I suggested scheduling some extra time for conversation, and got raked over the coals for it pretty good, LOL.

That's why I look for ladies who either advertise a rate for social time (very rare), or perhaps a reduced rate for extended time, or ladies like Nikki, whose rate is reasonable enough that you don't feel bad about an extended date to get that connection.

I very fondly remember one lady who initiated an email conversation before our first date. I was coming back from a long hiatus and perhaps those 3-4 emails were part of the screening process to make her feel better, but she jumped me at the door, and that was indeed very nice, too. Too bad she retired after only our second date.

And then there was the lady who advertised a "clockless hour" where we connected for an hour before the session. My best experience ever, but she also either retired or went UTR before we could meet again.
Not hiding behind the door
Naked and ready to fuq. I’m non traditional and unless I bought the lingerie it won’t mean much to me. Others I’m sure hv seen the assortment. (Crotchless lol same result) She knows why I’m here.

I mean if we wrap a ladys donation money in a folded origami animal shape…….is she more concerned about the money……or the presentation. Your origami will get torn up and thrown next to the toilet barely missing the trash can.

I do outcall. The whole o need a few minutes to get dressed just to have sex makes me just a tad more anxious.

Stimulating conversation for me is best reserved after I have smashed and slutted each other out for a few hours and we finally decide to go do a dinner date for the night. Makes the table banter far more interesting. Not I see why she can tie a cherry stem into a box with ease. It not makes sense lol.
  • lat
  • 07-11-2022, 07:55 AM
As for me being older now at times it doesn’t matter I let the lady set the tone and mood and I’ll follow but also I do like a person who can have a decent conversation…. I’ll been accused of playing Jeopardy with a lady …. Lol… maybe talking to much
different strokes for different folks as the saying goes'
but as long as they r clean and dont smell of smoke or too much perfume is a plus..and good intelligent chat and lots of flirting before opening the present and ating like u are there and enjoying the time with each other..Chemistry between the two of u.
I’m definitely in the “not lingerie “ camp. Love it when lady is wearing a sexy dress or low cut blouse/short skirt. Total turn on for me.
Lingerie is always nice and a woman certainly looks beautiful when wearing it. However, there is little mystery behind it I find.

For me, a long mens dress shirt that goes down to her thighs with only panties on underneath and a pair of silk thigh highs. Shirt mostly unbuttoned so as to reveal her body underneath but only teasingly and when she moves and turns.

If not a mens dress shirt then something like a long tank top that shows everything and nothing all at the same time.

I like to be greeted with a hug and a deep long kiss. I like classy intelligent conversation that is also stimulating before interaction.
Nikki, the way you do it is perfect!!
In my opinion there is nothing sexier than seeing a beautiful well dress woman meet you.
It is like at Christmas time, the anticipation of unwrapping the present is half the fun.
Lingerie is always nice and a woman certainly looks beautiful when wearing it. However, there is little mystery behind it I find.

For me, a long mens dress shirt that goes down to her thighs with only panties on underneath and a pair of silk thigh highs. Shirt mostly unbuttoned so as to reveal her body underneath but only teasingly and when she moves and turns.

If not a mens dress shirt then something like a long tank top that shows everything and nothing all at the same time.

I like to be greeted with a hug and a deep long kiss. I like classy intelligent conversation that is also stimulating before interaction. Originally Posted by Sinclar

Men's dress shirts are my go to, no bra, only panties, either high heeled knew boots or pumps.
Alway start out with a brief kiss and bear hug and have clothes on…..convo for a brief time and then let’s “peel the onion”
Sort of a strip tease play and plenty of deep French kissing and fondling
No high heels tho’
It varies, I am not picky. Sometimes the change up makes it funner. I do like a hug at the beginning and end.I've had ladies in lingerie and some with everyday clothes and sometimes just a towel. This might fall in the hooker category to some but was hot to me. I've had ladies pull my pants down drop to their knees and the fun began as soon as I got in the room. I know ladies deal with a lot so I'm not going to make your job any harder.I'm a simple man.