Bust in Thibodeaux and Morgan City

WWLTV aired a story of two massage parlor's getting busted yesterday. One in Morgan City the other in Thibodeaux on Talbot. This is getting ridiculous. Evidently someone with LEO is reading our reviews here.
They got one in Broussard also
Which one?
They got one in Broussard also Originally Posted by coltsmith
Which one?
EXACTLY why I don’t even consider going to an AMP when one is open in the Houma/Thibodaux area. Sticks out like a sore thumb and everybody knows what goes on there. Only a matter of time until they are raided.
Right. You had to know the Thibodaux parlor was on borrowed time. The town is too small and sleepy for them to get away with this for long.
Hopefully authorities didn't do extensive surveillance and snag a bunch of license plates for follow up action. I always make a point to park a distance away and walk in if possible.
There would have to be cameras in the amp, in the room for it to cause you any trouble.
AMP bust or AMP client arrest……
I have seen news stories about AMP arrest but usually Asians who were managing/working there not the “massage clients. Am I wrong about that?
WWLTV aired a story of two massage parlor's getting busted yesterday. One in Morgan City the other in Thibodeaux on Talbot. This is getting ridiculous. Evidently someone with LEO is reading our reviews here. Originally Posted by asianlover504
99% of the time they looking for underage, human trafficking, and just reports to department of prostitution(Irate/Jealous Wives).
Bust and how the operate are different in areas across the country. Sometimes it just a provider arrest and then done. Other times they setup in house surveillance for a longer sting, weeks to months of footage. Scaring the owners/workers with reduced time, ect., to catch more people. That is when you see the arrest news weeks/months later with a sizeable amount of guys caught. These are usually politically motivated or someone targeted for whatever reason. It's even more rare right after a bust but not unheard of. Reason being it very costly to set all this up and keep it legal. If it's a place you never been, a lawyer could easily get you off for entrapment.

Not trying to scare anyone here, just things I've seen in the past in different areas. It's also extremely rare any of this happens.

I've only been part of one raid, too many years ago in New Orleans. Place was some name with a flower Jade/Lotus can't remember right now. My plan was just a massage that visit but always open to options if they present themselves. I was only halfway through a 1 hour massage. Cops stream in and pulled 3 guys, 6 ladies, and myself out.
Separated the 4 of us guys. Cop came up to me as the bad cop, so I played the asshole. I asked if I was being detained and for what reason? Got ignored. Cop asked a few probing questions "Why I was there? For a massage, read the sign" "why was I in New Orleans?" me "I play poker at Harrah's" "If I was offered anything?" me "my massage that you interrupted and I'd like to go finish", few other questions I forget. I grew impatient and asked if I was under arrest. He went talk to his supervisor, told me some snappy remark, asked which masseuse was mine and told me I was free to go. My masseuse came back in few mins later a little shaken. Told her just finish up on my neck and tipped her a little extra to be nice and then left. Guess I dodged a bullet with the timing. Not really a great story but my experience with one.