I need advise, not fair 2 the guys

Ok, got a question!!
Ok normally I don't get involved with local drama but!!!!!!! I need advise
Provider #1(yes me I woman up about it)
Sees client, goes great!! Client treats provider extremely well 2 the point of tips, gifts & pays over! Awesome guy have a great time blah blahblahall good!
He's a newbue I'm his only ref
Client sees provider #2
he pops quick, but being new ( & having seen me) he assumes that since it's only been 20 min that he can stay his hour (.msog is the point here) he is usherd out the door, being a newbie he asks a dumb ? , "do I have 2 pay the full hour?" a legit ? 4 a new guy. Ok..... Here's thequestion, provider #2 posts a huge rant do not see blah blah ( their r more issues here won't get into that ) and asks girls n my area 2 pm her, i do , no response. I'm confused she seems cool but oh well , no biggie I don't want n their drama bs anyway, wud rather play with the guys & girls here, everyone knows that, (drop ur panties girls lol) but point is I feel like I need 2 do the right thing & even tho I know I will get burnt 4 this, my morals r still intact & I believe n doing onto others as u wud have them do unto u,this guys only "alert" was he cams quick, & I understand while n my book this is not a problem, it is 4 others, 2 each his own, what ever floats your boat, not my business & I don't care, whAt I do cAre about is unjustly deeming someone that did not deserve it, I have no anterior motive n this, he treated me good that's all, so the ? Is how do I deal with this? I don't want any shit but my morals tell me 2 do right by him instead sitting back & letting a wrong go unrighted.I'm doing a wrong thing but I still think I need 2 make a stand on a good decent guy getting railroaded cuz he was excited & get off quick, WTF is wrong with that???I
I'm know I gonna get burned 4 this, but right is right & I stand by the truth
You know I am going to pick on you for spelling advice wrong lol, BUT I know exactly what you are talking about. I advised ha ha, another provider about this and my suggestion was simply to see the guy, have him review you, and show him what a quality provider brings to a date...no drama or bs. You are pretty, smart, and sweet of course, so I know you can pull it off.

In the end, the truth about his character will come out and you and x will be the ones to thank for that. It is ludicrous and immature to constantly post faux alerts about guys who just tick you off...that is not what they are for. I think you are doing the right thing, but just let whomever ruin her own business and continue to offer your stellar service.

This is a clear case of someone trying to take advantage of a newbie thinking he won't review her. Could backfire when he sees other girls who give him what he pays for.
Good call!

I have to admit, reading your post sort of hurt my eyes. LOL But beyond that, if I understood it correctly, it sounds to me like you are doing the right thing. Set the record straight for this guy -- his question was more than legitimate for a newbie given the difference in treatment he received!
I agree, if he scheduled and pd for an hour, he should get his full hour, not be rushed after 20 minutes into it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most of us can see the shades of grey in most situations. He'll be fine sweetheart.
We should be only getting paid for our time, and if he paid for an hour, he should have gotten an hour.....If he was only welcomed for 30 mins, he should only pay for the 30 mins.
Sorry 4 my hen pecking in my iPhone London, lol
True on the review, but he's new & doesn't know the ropes, thing is he's on the "alert" like how we do, but undeservably , like I said, I hate drama, I'm freaking allergic 2 It, but if my ass gets kicked over this, then I went down 4 my principles . Take me down lol
I agree, if he scheduled and pd for an hour, he should get his full hour, not be rushed after 20 minutes into it. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most of us can see the shades of grey in most situations. He'll be fine sweetheart. Originally Posted by LAVixian
+1
True on the review, but he's new & doesn't know the ropes, thing is he's on the "alert" like how we do, but undeservably , like I said, I hate drama, I'm freaking allergic 2 It, but if my ass gets kicked over this, then I went down 4 my principles . Take me down lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I would tell him to write the review lol. That's how guys get the story, and you won't have to say a word. I admire you and "x's" concern for a guy you did not want to see taken advantage of.
He should do two reviews: one of you and one of the lady who hustled him out the door. There's a bit of a tendency to think a negative review by a newbie is just someone acting out or trying to sabotage a lady's reputation. Doing two reviews of the very different experiences he had would help to negate that.
Even if she is only one shot on goal he still has 40 min of pillow talk left. She did not give full value for the money she took.

Chipper
  • motor
  • 01-04-2011, 06:30 PM
+1 chipper
Even if she is only one shot on goal he still has 40 min of pillow talk left. She did not give full value for the money she took.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
Exactly!!!! And I'm a provider , 2 me , it's fucking hard earned $ & 4 2 get thrown out like he did is so not cool)
I'm probably gonna b banned by the time I speak my peace n the ar forums, but I will go down knowing I did the right thing
Tell him to write the review!!!!......I just put myself through hell and if I had just done what everyone said which was write the review, I would have been a much happier person.

Funny thing is that being hearing impaired, that excuse doesn't work for not listening whe it's the written word LMAO.
True on the review, but he's new & doesn't know the ropes, thing is he's on the "alert" like how we do, but undeservably , like I said, I hate drama, I'm freaking allergic 2 It, but if my ass gets kicked over this, then I went down 4 my principles . Take me down lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
First of all you can still give him a good reference. I agree with other's he needs to step out there and post a review about #2.

She may have ASSUMED because he was "NEW" she could get away with this BS. What she didn't realize is she has now hurt herself.

No need to get into drama and hurt yourself huney!

There is northing really you can do with out it turning into a cat fight. Just advise to post a review and don't go back. There are other fishies in the sea!
I didn't read the full post - bit hard to read all the abbreviations - but it's hard to believe the client was ushered out of the door after 20mins. Clients pay for companionship. Really! Companionship, good feelings and conversation really do count - for us as well as them.

Leah Ireland x