Scammer Alert !! Chanel Monroe on Listcrawler

I've met this woman in person ... she is not the lady in the photos on all of her so many ads on List Crawler.

She has a couple of ads that show her now ... but she's so stupid she left the other ads up as well. You can't even get smart scammers anymore ... what a shame.

In her new ads .. she has no tats ... which is her.

Look at all her posts and you will see a woman with lots and lots of tats ... those photos are not her ...

SHE'S USING FAKE PHOTOS !!!!!!

lady that enjoys being a naughty and adventurous open-minded freak that is willing to please you by any means Necessary

any means necessary does not include bbbj by the way ... and and all means of sexual intercourse is covered ... you are not allowed to kiss... fiv ... suck on tits .. daty ... oh hell no to that one ... she will give you cbj ... and that's it !!!!

She has more ads than any one provider can match ... and most are FAKE PHOTOS ... SHE IS FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT

DO NOT SEE HER UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND GET SCAMMED

Hey, don't take my word for it .. go see for yourself.

She also told me the bathroom doesn't work in her hotel room .. to be sure and piss before you come up ???

WHAT THE FUCK ??? She's hiding muscle in the bathroom to kick any ones ass that comes through the door and to fucking take all your money ... don't believe me dare you to go.

Here's her number ...214-814-4097

Go at your own risk of life and death.

But you know ... you say this in OH2 ... and they band you for life because the mods and administrator ... not to mention the batman ... don't care about your safety ... they say it's part of the risk for being there.
Perhaps a review would have been better.
Perhaps a review would have been better. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan

Ok ..

I arrived and was told bathroom in her hotel room was broke and to use downstairs bathrooms ... which were locked.

Told her I was leaving ... she asked why? I said because the bathroom in your hotel is broke and I've never heard of that.

She asked me to wait for few minutes ... 30 min later she said come on up.

I checked bathroom ... I"m in construction .. was never anything wrong with bathroom. I use bathroom and enter back to main area.

She said ... you got the donation or not? She said if you do, then place over here or leave. I walked over to set donation down and then stopped ... she had a full length robe on .. and she didn't look right ... she tried to grab money from me...

I was like ... wait a minute, can you open that robe up please ?
She said no ... you don't get to see the goods till you pay up first. Said I wasn't going to give money until I see your legs and ass then ... she obliged and again asked for the money and reached for condom ... I asked her ... what happened to bbbj ??

She said she doesn't do that ... I asked .. what about your ad that you do anything necessary and any by any means necessary to ensure 100% satisfaction ... she said bbbj is not included in any means necessary because I condom and blow is all that is necessary ... wow !!!

Where's the money !!! I told her she was fake .. no tats on your legs and ass ... you're baiting with a sexy woman ... while you are not ... where's all your tats ... she said she had them removed.

I left with money as she cussed me out as I left the room.

Pretty sure she's scamming ... understand it now ??

Pretty sure she's scamming ... understand it now ?? Originally Posted by nicetomeet

Chill out, I am not Chanel Monroe. I am just saying that a review in a review format would have been better than a rambling "I am pissed" soliloquy.
Somebody delete this blah blah
Why attack the guy for warning people about a scammer ????
This is the wrong forum to this, it's not an attack
better that he INFORMED us, regardless of where he did so.

nicetomeet, sorry you got the run around and b.s. instead of some delites.
  • TC75
  • 11-28-2019, 12:12 PM
Dang! That sucks brother!

I have seen her a few times and each time has been awesome.
Dang! That sucks brother!

I have seen her a few times and each time has been awesome. Originally Posted by TC75
Did you see the woman with the tats ??

Or the woman with no tats ??
Somebody delete this blah blah Originally Posted by marvelousntx
No one forced you to read it .. and no one forced you to comment ...

Why negative ramblings ??
This is the wrong forum to this, it's not an attack Originally Posted by justonemore
You must work for the government ...
  • TC75
  • 11-29-2019, 09:19 AM
Did you see the woman with the tats ??

Or the woman with no tats ?? Originally Posted by nicetomeet

The woman with tats.