If you guys don't start having fun...

I will be forced to bring back my toe sucking thread. And trust me, you will not be able to eat or sleep after seeing some of those photos.

So get out there and have some fun in the forums. Enough of all these deep, dark, (boring) subjects. We are here to have FUN
PLEASE NOT THE TOE SUCKER AGAIN Bubba...LOL I still can't get those images out of my head from the last one!! EWwwwww LOL

Im here with ya on that!! its frickin' 2011 Baybeeee let's have FUN and leave all the bitching, whining, moaning, grunting, and complaining to last year!

U only get one spin at this thing (life) so make the BEST of it EVERYONE!!

BigBOB- when are we gonna host that Naked LUBE Wrestling party??!!! May/June?

let's do it this year!!! Must be a hot female to contend!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
You could coach the NY Jets.
I wanna have fun, but I'm so damn sore from working out.

UGGGHHHHHHH
BigBOB- when are we gonna host that Naked LUBE Wrestling party??!!! May/June?

let's do it this year!!! Must be a hot female to contend!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
O hell yes!!! Girl we can train for that wrestling match next Thursday!!!

There is WAY too much drama and bullshit on Eccie lately...I think everyone needs to shut up, get off the computer and go get laid!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! hehe
  • T-Can
  • 01-08-2011, 09:09 AM
I will be forced to bring back my toe sucking thread. And trust me, you will not be able to eat or sleep after seeing some of those photos.

So get out there and have some fun in the forums. Enough of all these deep, dark, (boring) subjects. We are here to have FUN Originally Posted by Bubba3452
If you weren't a mod, Bubba, I would have suspected you as a troll!

I'm kidding and I will try my best to conjure up the dead....I mean a thread...
Well, I am very large, green, and have this thing about living under bridges. How did you figure me out?