Older guys

Just wanted to take a minute to show how much I love the attitudes of the older clients. There's nothing like being told how beautiful you are several times an hour even though you know you could look better. That's just something you don't find in civilian dating or even younger hobbyists. So thank you for being the kind, considerate and appreciative guys you are.
Translation: "I really like guys who say nice tings about me, pop in five minutes and can't go another round."
Anyone who has met me, would tell you that is not the case. The hobby is my outlet for playtime too.
  • Go4it
  • 02-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Not everyone who is old pops in 5 minutes. In fact some of us go in almost the exact opposite direction -- and that means A LOT of work on their part.
Thank you! That's very considerate!
Not everyone who is old pops in 5 minutes. In fact some of us go in almost the exact opposite direction -- and that means A LOT of work on their part. Originally Posted by Go4it
That's OK G4...we Still love ya'
It's all about the journey..
Not everyone who is old pops in 5 minutes. In fact some of us go in almost the exact opposite direction -- and that means A LOT of work on their part. Originally Posted by Go4it
+1
Just wanted to take a minute to show how much I love the attitudes of the older clients. There's nothing like being told how beautiful you are several times an hour even though you know you could look better. That's just something you don't find in civilian dating or even younger hobbyists. So thank you for being the kind, considerate and appreciative guys you are. Originally Posted by honeydavis
This is got to be one of the most classy things I have read on this Board. You are truly more Beautiful on the inside then the outside.
Agree!
Honey, I just wish you were closer to me. I would visit you for sure. You have the proper attitude and I am sure you clients appreciate you.
Signed, an Older Guy
It takes a lot more that five minutes for me to pop so she does get a workout. Also, I have to say that I appreciate the ladies who appreciate us older guys
  • hd
  • 02-09-2017, 07:12 PM
I believe if your client doesn't say anything positive, he's probably a jerk, I always try to pm afterwards to say thank you.

I am truly appreciative, whether or not I was satisfied or not. I assume a woman giving herself like you all do, takes a toll on you. Especially with some of us being cruel in some cases to you, and many just plain slobs. I often think of what situations many of you deal with. I know I couldn't deal with what you endure.

I like to conduct myself as a gentleman and like to think that maybe I've made a new friend even though we may never meet again, but there is never a time that I'll ever forget every woman I've been with. I've enjoyed each and everyone I've ever seen but know I didn't say thank you to a few of them which I regret.

honeydavis, we've conversed some here on eccie in the past and know you have your head on straight, so don't let it worry you but yes it is nice to get a Thank You.

Carry on
HoneyD - thank you for a heartfelt and meaningful thread.
I feel the love .... I really do!

I promise ... if we ever meet ... I will have made a voodoo doll for you...
in the likes of Mr. Lancelot (complete with his pooh bear). Do with it what you wish ...
Or .. maybe we should just take his paci away (some call it a binky .. or boo boo)

The joys of spending time with a gentleman who is caring, kind and sexy in his worldly ways ... is always a treat.

I'm with you .... the whole session experience does not consist of a bang me and be gone.
The more mature dudes take a different approach ... which is VERY satisfying within itself.
Honey and I had an epic time together! Based on my session, she's being sincere here guys.
Sometimes 5 minutes for me is a marathon.