Casual Sex vs Hobby Sex

Having had both casual and hobby sex I must say I'd rather have casual sex because it's free (lol) but, I admit, hobby sex is much better. Taking home a girl from a club or a bar is satisfying only in the sense that you were able to convince a woman to go home with you, the sex is usually messy, drunken, and extremely awkward afterwards. Hobby sex maybe fake & passionless but it's usually well coordinated, almost choreographed, and the awkwardness is minimal (unless you're just awkward). Not a big fan of either, because picking up women gets old & just plain creepy, and GFE with a provider is like heroin, you get high then you get lowwwwww (which led to strictly BnG sessions for me). All in all both pale in comparison to real love, real intimacy, & real attraction to someone on a physical, mental, and emotional level...thing is, you can't find that it has to find you.

Signing off...
I'm undecided. My last casual encounter was a few nights ago in the back of my catering truck. Involving handcuffs, lots of spit, gagging, DT Ffing, and a promise she could have more smoke breaks like that. Torn I tell you. I'm torn.
Some of the best sex I have had was casual sex. Still on the search for the provider that is more crazy about the sex than the cash
IMO...for men it's always casual sex. For the women its sex for the love and/or money. Just depends on if you have more play time or play money
IMO...for men it's always casual sex. For the women its sex for the love and/or money. Just depends on if you have more play time or play money Originally Posted by Tsmokies
So payment is the only difference between the 2?

+1 TS
Never been able to figure out how to make this "casual sex" happen. The concept is totally foreign to me. I've either had to marry or pay all of my partners.
I have great casual "hallway sex"
I liken casual sex to real live concert performances.. some are ragged, the vocals out of tune or hoarse, missed guitar notes, etc.. but REAL..

Hobby sex is the same concert with auto-tuned and processed vocals, backing tracks, doubled vocals, or lip-synced. fake speakers on stage, and someone backstage or behind the curtain playing musical parts you think are played by one of the band members onstage.

we all SAY we like the first, the casual sex, but we want it to be better than REAL, so we pay money for the faked show.

does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about?
Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat with Sir Lancehernot -- casual sex is something that has never happened for me. I'm 50 now, so it seems likely that it never will. Sex at home doesn't happen anymore, either, so it appears that paying for it is my only option. And my company has told us that there will be no raises this year...
I have great casual "hallway sex" Originally Posted by mrredcat43
...when you bump into the SO in the hallway and you both say, "fuck you".
I'm undecided. My last casual encounter was a few nights ago in the back of my catering truck. Involving handcuffs, lots of spit, gagging, DT Ffing, and a promise she could have more smoke breaks like that. Torn I tell you. I'm torn. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock

remind me what the name of ur company is?
The best sex ever was when a gal seduced me, purely for sex. Only happened a few times. But, oh my.

Geez. Now, I'm horny as shit.

remind me what the name of ur company is? Originally Posted by jack_black81
In-N-Out Tacos?
Casual sex is great but is starting to happen less and less cause suddenly these normal everyday women want more than just sex. Rather hobby sex. No feelings, no strings, don't have to "get to know" the girl before we get down.
Sex for money always costs less than sex for free.