good mature for my first time

I'm looking for a good mature for my first time. Any reccomendations?
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2017, 12:14 AM
Is the mature milf or gilf? There's a few granny providers here
The OP needs to do his own research since he is the one who knows what type of lady he is looking for ...
I'm looking for a good mature for my first time. Any reccomendations? Originally Posted by Maverick147a
I haven't seen her yet but Berkleigh seems to be the sexiest Milf out there
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=322371

But she may be a little to far to drive from Birmingham.
It does not get much more mature than Sherry.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2017, 09:27 AM
It does not get much more mature than Sherry. Originally Posted by superchicken
I agree and Torre Tames is a close second for really mature
There are a lot of mature ladies in the area...age doesn't necessarily equate to mature though. Search and choose wisely
MILFY or GILFY or what man? Need more info before a recommendation.
I agree and Torre Tames is a close second for really mature Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks BLM ...! So nice to know you think of me !

I'm confused though ... why is the OP requesting this in the Dallas Forum - - - - when he is in Birmingham?

Weird...

or perhaps he is just "in the area" ....
Some of us are simply MAURE not necessarily MILF or GILF.
Some of us are simply MAURE not necessarily MILF or GILF. Originally Posted by alaine
I think you meant to say "some of us are mature"..

unless you were talking about me, and meant to say "manure", LOL..
  • IMN2U
  • 03-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Thanks BLM ...! So nice to know you think of me !

I'm confused though ... why is the OP requesting this in the Dallas Forum - - - - when he is in Birmingham?

Weird...

or perhaps he is just "in the area" .... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Torre, its true and allow me to translate. Many of us who think of you, think of how mature you are. Especially since your showcase pictures are so many many years old from before you left and came back; your posts are usually borderline threADS; you are very hard to set a date up with; and your reviews (when I read them) mostly say yes, but.......

Hello? Knock, knock... You were being compared with Sherry. (not that there is anything wrong with Sherry) ijs

I suspect you would be the perfect mature lady for the OP from Birmingham, if he has the patience to set something up with you.

...Weird
Wow, and here I thought mature was going to at least mean less drama...
If you're looking for mature in terms of age there's Sherry as people have mentioned. Her prices are dropping - down to $50: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...869&highlight=

It's a very humbling experience most of us have had...on your way home you wonder how fucking pathetic you are because of what you've just done in an effort to have someone play with your ding a ling and save a couple bucks.