Squirting during intercourse

Who are the girls that can squirt during sex and actually push the cock out while squirting?
Pretty sure we've had a squirter list before. Personally, Chloe312 gushed ~20 times during our fun.
Rayne Down - if you push back in after she gushes and pops you out she just keeps on cumming.

Chloe Lane - very talented multi squirter!

JadeJiselle
Back in the day Stilletto Kitty would gush so much that the sheets would be soaked in minutes.
Lucy Rose can squirt pretty good

I'm a gusher, no doubt about it!
The best I have ever been with is Tonka Toy. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=638958 Dear Lord she is like Cytheria. I have wanted to seen her again for a long time but our schedules never work out.
+1 on Chloe312. Very nice and classy lady too.
I can.
I did a search for Chloe312 and I cannot fine her. Is she on another board?
AngelaS hands down. Did a dbl and she kept pushing the guy out.
I did a search for Chloe312 and I cannot fine her. Is she on another board? Originally Posted by oldmarine
Been at least 3 years since I saw her so may have retired. Also I've seen her a couple times go UTR then pop back up.
My wife can blow me across the room! She's a great squirter.
WTOilMan....Is your wife available for rent?
AngelaS hands down. Did a dbl and she kept pushing the guy out. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I have got to stop putting off seeing AngelaS. I hear nothing but great things about her!!
My wife can blow me across the room! She's a great squirter. Originally Posted by WTOilMan
What's her Eccie or P411 handle?