Just Curious

Hi ladies,
I am trying to formulate my question as best I can.
What is the point to pose erotically your behind whether naked or clothed, besides the obvious which is temptation. Lets say the man wants to worship your butt or ass, a lot of you have a problem with that request. Some have told me is weird, I don't understand how that can be weird when some men asks to have their butts fisted by some you. That is beyond weird but that's my opinion.

I love to worship your butts ladies is what gets us, I am not asking for greek, but I believe it is a pleasure some of you women enjoy and I want to give it to you, But I need to know whom.
I love having my derrière worshipped.
My huge ass loves to be worshipped! One of my favorite things. It's exceprionally smoorh as well.
I love to have my ass worshiped
I love ass worship!! Especially iN the doggystyle position....smother your face in my booty....

Unfortunately I'm a wimp...and no Greek for me..but it seems you enjoy just worshipping and DATO...bend me right over...
"some men asks to have their butts fisted by some you."
"some men asks to have their butts fisted by some you." Originally Posted by goodolboy
Very true statement.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2017, 06:23 PM
My huge ass loves to be worshipped! One of my favorite things. It's exceprionally smoorh as well. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
That big ass is extremely smooth