to bristolxpistol, I eat crow, and apologize

Recently in the chatroom, Bristol and I had a disagreement about an issue. I got into her business and said she was overreacting. She called me some choice names and my response was to tell her to go die. For this I was very wrong and I extend my hand out to Bristol and ask that she accept my apology. Bristol, I'm sorry that I said that to you and attacked you personally. Please accept my apology....
hmmmmm, I was hoping for, lol. Now, I'll see ya. Rock yer world time, baby!
oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping for some fisticuffs, or at least a fisting.
Hmmmm, very strange response and uh, coming from me, that means you're weird dude.
oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by jty8998
Bristol is a sweet girl and rock your world, be prepared!
Bristol is a sweet girl and rock your world, be prepared! Originally Posted by nbs4143
Thank you! I really appreciate that! I try to be...lol
Better to end this thread though. Don't want anyone to think its a threAD,
Come on Bristol let's make it out about a threAD!!! There is not enough drama on here right now.....LOL

Later
GTC

luv the avatar..
Not intended for that purpose. You don't know me, if you did you would understand I'm a pretty humorous and lighthearted person. Sorry you took it that way. Please close this thread now...thanks.
No Bristol, I know that is not what you meant! I was just trying to be somewhat funny after reading soooooo many threads with soooo much drama! Sorry if you took offense, as that was not the intent of my comment.

Later
GTC