New Iniquity club? Anyone been?

I thinking about going on Saturday night. But I don't have any good intel about the place. I know its on-premise and big, but I don't know much more!

Thanks in advance!

IC
Ive never been but would love to go
  • M69
  • 08-09-2012, 03:33 PM
IC,

I haven't been since they changed names to Colette but it was awesome when it was Iniquity. I need to go check it out. I will probably go on Saturday Night.

M
Was there recently and go often .... Same great place, just changed the name!

The crowd is mixed on different nights but music rocks and it's still a Kick - Ass Time

I'd go this weekend but have commitments to be Soccer MILF!

Have fun and see y'all out there soon!!!
I didn't even know they changed the name but I haven't been there in awhile. I may have to go check it out again
since when did it switch to on-premises [meaning there are places where one can engage in sexual activities with the partner of their choice (more or less)]??
when i went a couple yrs ago, it was off-premises.

what is their current admission fee on fri and on sat evening/night?
I don't know when it switched to on-premise, but its says so right on the front page!
http://cwww.colettedallas.com/dallas/index.php (its now called colette club)
It's been "On - Premise" for the last few years I have been going.

I attended the "Farewell Party" held back in June and the Club was every bit of fun as that place has always been!

I gone for years to attend several events, gatherings, with clients or the BF.

I am not sure what the current admission is but I am sure its posted on their Website.

(It was $50 Couple minus VIP/Upstairs access which was another fee)

If some are curious and have never been, I highly advise checking it off your "BUCKET LIST"...whether you want to play or watch or partisipate or be watched.

Definitely an Experience!!!
It's been "On - Premise" for the last few years I have been going.

I attended the "Farewell Party" held back in June and the Club was every bit of fun as that place has always been!

I gone for years to attend several events, gatherings, with clients or the BF.

I am not sure what the current admission is but I am sure its posted on their Website.

(It was $50 Couple minus VIP/Upstairs access which was another fee)

If some are curious and have never been, I highly advise checking it off your "BUCKET LIST"...whether you want to play or watch or partisipate or be watched.

Definitely an Experience!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh

Berk,

We should make a Field Trip out there!!!

You can show me the ropes and that way we can check it off my "BUCKET LIST"!!!

It sounds like a Fun and Interesting place. I really need to check it out!!!
Any ladies willing to accompany me to this establishment? Please let me know via PM.
They apparently allow single men too
Berk,

We should make a Field Trip out there!!!

You can show me the ropes and that way we can check it off my "BUCKET LIST"!!!

It sounds like a Fun and Interesting place. I really need to check it out!!! Originally Posted by Stang1965
You know I will!!!
I love this place!

Over the years, those nights of events or just outings with a select few from here, were some of the most fun I experienced.

No one planned it, things just happened and fell into place and I live for nights like that!!!
The countless times and memories are priceless!

Just to sit here and think about it, puts a gigantic smile on my face to remember all that went down at this place
Dr. Berkleigh Sexologist visits and reports on some of the sexiest venues in the area!

Thank you Dr. Berk! Perhap we will meet by accident at Colette Dallas someday and find ourselves in an unexpected on-premise social meeting.

I am the guy in the small crowd at Colette who you may notice smiling at you from time to time. Eventually, I may have to wander up, with whom ever I am with, and introduce myself to you.
I've been a couple of times and Berkleigh's right, it's a damn good time. Both times I saw things that made me go, "Hmmmm?? .......(followed by) You go champ!" I've been to a few others, and they were nice, but Iniquity (Colette) is my favorite. Just seems to have more class than the others. We attempted to go a few weeks back, but when we got there we were informed by valet that ummm... it wasn't our night.Lol Kinda funny. Embarassing, but still funny. WE SHOULD ALL GO TOGETHER! How much fun could that be?
Single men can go, but I'd rather have a sure thing, you know? LOL

That, and I imagine a loner dude gets less play ... And it just seems pervy, LOL.