The end is near. We are down to our last antibiotic...

There is no silver lining to this bad news:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...rrhea/260937/#

Read the whole thing. Time to quit hobbying?

How easily can it be spread from just BBBJ?
The CDC has for many years inflated numbers in order to justify its own existence. Their job is to scare the living daylights out of us. With good reason. We have had an STD epidemic of some sort every year. The only way to provide the best treatment is to develop fast diagnosis technology. This way a doctor can quickly diagnose the actual infection and provide the best treatment instead of treating the symptoms.
  • S-Man
  • 08-15-2012, 10:52 PM
It's Sodom & Gonorrhea all over again.
Not as long as I have my lambskin condoms.
The future is here..

Not as long as I have my lambskin condoms. Originally Posted by daty/o

Lambskin condoms only protect against pregnancy. They do absolutely nothing to prevent transmission of STD's.

For info about lambskin condoms, Click Here.

Instead, you should be using latex or polyisoprene, a synthetic version of latex rubber.

Lambskin condoms only protect against pregnancy. They do absolutely nothing to prevent transmission of STD's.

Instead, you should be using latex or polyisoprene, a synthetic version of latex rubber. .
Originally Posted by Shea Veile
I think he meant the part about lambskin as a joke...
Yes, Thanks ExNYer, I forgot to put that in sarcasm brackets.
"I'm not saying this is a call for sex robots. That's not what I'm saying. But if it does lead to advancements in sex robot technology, well, so be it."

I love that this is in a serious article!
"I'm not saying this is a call for sex robots. That's not what I'm saying. But if it does lead to advancements in sex robot technology, well, so be it."

I love that this is in a serious article! Originally Posted by Dharma

Several slices of room temperature Hormel sliced turkey gets the job done too. Once done you can always make a sandwich for that special someone in your life. Just tell 'em there's a splash of mayo and salt.

Seriously, if antibiotics weren't over-prescribed we'd be in much better shape.
If the good ol' USofA would drop the whole hard core conservative Puritan ethic bullshit thing and join in with our European counterparts in serious stem cell / DNA reseaarch the fear mongering associated with nearly a century old pharmaceutical approach would be no more.

Or maybe it's a secret plot meant to stop us all from having random coitus. Death to the fornicators!!

I need to get my aluminum foil hat refitted soon....

Instead, you should be using latex or polyisoprene, a synthetic version of latex rubber.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
You don't see any lambs with STD's do you?
Belonging to the Hobby does not exempt one from this malady. There have been several of our beauties who should have been members of the 10 foot pole club.
Belonging to the Hobby does not exempt one from this malady... Originally Posted by SirDarlin
Did someone say it did?

If anything, the hobby greatly increases your chances.
You don't see any lambs with STD's do you? Originally Posted by still-asleep

The shepherds were wearing lambskins.