Hot Nude Pose

This picture of Marilyn Monroe is older than me but I still find it sexy as Hell. Some Providers (Berleigh for instance) have similar shots in their portfolios (i.e. arm(s) above her head so that her breasts are pulled up and taut). Ample breasts are hot, but am I the only one that finds this pose even hotter?
Hmm, honestly I am not sure the pose does it or if she just does it for me period. That woman was a Goddess.
That pose is a classic ... but I sat up and took more notice when she gained some weight ... like in "Some Like It Hot" and "The Misfits".
That pose is a classic ... but I sat up and took more notice when she gained some weight ... like in "Some Like It Hot" and "The Misfits". Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Absolutely!

Torito

BTW I am old enought that I was puffin' and pantin' for her then.
I'll add that she pulled the belly pooch with sexy. Not even my thing, but hot and I respect it.

Of course, the thing about her that couldn't be captured in a still: a most sexy carriage and gesturing. She was unprecedented at the time - just my h.o.
Ya know, Marilyn Monroe, the epitome of Female Sexuality, was a BBW, at least by today's standards. She was only 5 ft 5 with her weight fluctuating during her reign as screen goddess between 118 and 140, and that curvaceous body in it's prime averaged a size 14 then. Granted, would probably be a 12 in women's sizes nowadays with fashion industry "fudging," but still BBW.

My heroine! Marilyn was cool. Twiggy was not.
It's too bad that women have been indoctrinated to believe that unless they can see their ribs they're fat. Unless their dimensions are in compliance with the sacred "100 rule" they're fat. Men seem to enjoy using terms like "pooch" "saggy" Mommy's belly...stretch marks when describing women so what can we expect? Marilyn Monroe had a real woman's body. Those women I see on here that look like they're anorexic or straight out of a gag n' puke session are IMHO NOT attractive and remind me more of a walking corpse than a female.
It's too bad that women have been indoctrinated to believe that unless they can see their ribs they're fat. Unless their dimensions are in compliance with the sacred "100 rule" they're fat. Men seem to enjoy using terms like "pooch" "saggy" Mommy's belly...stretch marks when describing women so what can we expect? Marilyn Monroe had a real woman's body. Those women I see on here that look like they're anorexic or straight out of a gag n' puke session are IMHO NOT attractive and remind me more of a walking corpse than a female. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I agree that MM had a "real woman's body". That was and is my favorite. This super skinny shit did start with Twiggy. I remember the first time I saw her on the TV news, getting off of an airplane and I could not believe it. All the raving that was going on and she had all the curves of an anerexic, 12 year old boy. This is a woman?

Then there is the "pooch" thing. Are people not aware that women have some extra stuff in there that we don't have. It takes some space.

Torito
Slapping hip bones hurts.

I wanna grab something. Men or women...

And in DATY on another chic? I wanna reach up and feel some hips! Birthin' hips!
Grabbing the hips also allows you to control them a bit.
Grabbing the hips also allows you to control them a bit. Originally Posted by pyramider
And it feels really good!

Torito