Finally figured out why providers call this "The Hobby"

Because if they checked their pm's more frequently or were better at returning correspondence, it would be more of a job. And who wants that?
That's a damn shame....specially when you got that sexy lil lady with her ass all propped up, ready for a good tongue in it for your avatar.

Tisk...

And who wants to bet that those chic's have smart phones?

And that if they are an active poster, they have bitched about the economy...or guys being cheap....? Yeah?

The only other thing I might say on their defense...is I did have several guys contact me and might be all pissy - even though I hadn't posted an ad in MONTHS (like maybe 6-8), made a post - but here and there, had it in my sig line that I wasn't booking, took my site down after guys still contacted me (left it up at first for linking to my friends), and had my profile stating I was on hiatus.

So it's plausible you could have missed something that said they weren't available today?
So it's plausible you could have missed something that said they weren't available today? Originally Posted by tntangie
Too bad their current ads can't say "Not available today." But...as daty/o said, that would be..."work" to stay on top of their advertising.
Oddly enough, requests by established guys go often unanswered, and yet we see too many alerts on guys who had no references. Somehow the established guys can't give the money away. Now the guy who is planning on robbing the lady or worse, manages to get an appointment set.

I don't know what the violent guys are doing, but they aren't only getting through the screening, they actually are getting dates that the women keep. Go figure.
Oddly enough, requests by established guys go often unanswered, and yet we see too many alerts on guys who had no references. Somehow the established guys can't give the money away. Now the guy who is planning on robbing the lady or worse, manages to get an appointment set.

I don't know what the violent guys are doing, but they aren't only getting through the screening, they actually are getting dates that the women keep. Go figure. Originally Posted by Matador
Very well said, I agree.

CG
So it's plausible you could have missed something that said they weren't available today? Originally Posted by tntangie
What can I say? When you're right, you're right. What was I thinking? They probably all just took the same cruise.

Oddly enough, requests by established guys go often unanswered, and yet we see too many alerts on guys who had no references. Somehow the established guys can't give the money away. Now the guy who is planning on robbing the lady or worse, manages to get an appointment set. Originally Posted by Matador
Tread softly, sir. You're going to get both of us in trouble. Angie, I never said word one about poor provider screening.

I don't know what the violent guys are doing, but they aren't only getting through the screening, they actually are getting dates that the women keep. Go figure. Originally Posted by Matador
Odd I do not have any problems getting appointments. But the ladies know how small my pecker is and how quick I am. I guess in my case, they figure its easy money.
daty/o

Sorry if my tone was biting towards you...it was honesty in your favor.

I wasn't trying to say anything about screening, other than they can check their mail & the boards - like I can - from a smart phone. It's a business. Why not run it like one, and use the tools that are available for more than social media posting. Right?

Matador-great point. I hadn't really caught up w/ all that. A lady friend mentioned it last night. They MUST not be doing proper screening. I had to even tell some ladies who had guys use me...that I had not seen in like a year, and I KNOW I had given several other refs out for, that they needed to ask him for more recent references. That is just more fair for the provider in all aspects.

I know that the "fresh meat" is how it works w/ ladies...didn't know ladies were doing it to the guys.
"Finally figured out why SOME providers call [b]or at least treat[/b this "The Hobby""
i edited it to be a bit more specific.

daty/o, glad you had that realization.
cos it takes a while to understand and appreciate it.
but now that you have, dont fucking forget it!!

like i posted elsewhere today....
"Now some they do and some they don't and some you just can't tell
And some they will and some they won't, with some it's just as well ."
Early Morning Lover by Supertramp.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/supertr..._20133845.html

really, some get it and some dont.
there are all kinds in this sub-culture. [on both sides]
just find the ones you like and who treat you well and stick w/ them.

and if you venture to new pastures, just remember...
you pay your money, you take your chances/choices.