LuciousLexus NCNS!

LuciousLexus is a younger provider so I guess it's somewhat understandable that she has NCNS me several times. We have met before and I've since tried to meet again but she has ditched me several times. It has happened a total of 4 times now including tonight. When it comes time to meet she just stops responding to texts and calls. At this point I am very disappointed.
what's that they say about fooling me once, twice, 500 times?
LuciousLexus is a younger provider so I guess it's somewhat understandable that she has NCNS me several times. We have met before and I've since tried to meet again but she has ditched me several times. It has happened a total of 4 times now including tonight. When it comes time to meet she just stops responding to texts and calls. At this point I am very disappointed. Originally Posted by TheGuy60

Seriously?? 4 times? and now you want us to feel sorry for you? When did you warn the brethern of NCNS #'s 1-3 ??? Seems like you get what you asked for..You let her do it 3 times without any recourse why would she change her TCB for #4 ???
i am a young provider "23" and i never ever ncns, you should look me up
i am a young provider "23" and i never ever ncns, you should look me up Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I was in the process of commenting negatively on your post and the thought occurred to me; why wouldn't a provider want to see someone like the OP? Anyone that would return to the same provider for 4 NCNS visits would fall for pretty much anything.
It's not just young providers...its providers new to the biz and still apprehensive.
Just one NCNS and they are off my list F-O-R-E-V-E-R. We have more means of communication than at any time in the history of mankind so there is no acceptable excuse other than death in my opinion.
He's in LOVE