Do you know just how sexy you are?

I know some of you gentlemen don't feel so great about yourself and would probably never consider yourself "sexy", but let me tell you, there is nothing more sexy than a man giving his all in an encounter. Diving into the session like it's the last he will ever have.

As I was FDAU during a visit.. I couldn't help but think, "Damn, if he only knew how sexy he is!", as he was DATY. It was like a desert he had been craving for so long and he finally got to have it. His desire to please me...turned me on so much and in return made him more excited. No inhibitions..or confidence issues were in attendance.

He read one of my previous posts on DATY and followed my "directions" to a T. How sexy is that?

So gentlemen...When you dive in, just let go of all that junk and give your all..SEXY will be your middle name.
Of course I do. Even us tainted Quasimodos have a mirror in the bathroom ... we gotta shave.
That's a very sexy and classy post. Thank you for that sentiment.
Too Sweet
Reese is well known for classy posts. Very nice Ms F.
+1 OP
I gotta tell you guys that being Lola Brea ain't so bad!! I cant tell you how many "HOT" guys I get to see daily!! A guy called me in a shy voice asking if i see asian, I told him yes expecting stereotype of an asian then this hot guy with a gym bag walks in with his six pack then pays to visit me!! BONUS!! Today I also saw another who was very intelligent, tall dark and oh yes that six pack! made me feel like a cow after eating my mc donalds!
At least once a day the hottest guy, whether its his body, his personality or his face leaves my place! I can't believe I get paid to be with some of these hotties! All my reviewers are at least 6's!!
So don't be yourself down too much guys!
I'm kinda glad I'm not competing with those dudes anymore.
Amen sistas!!

Like the gent I saw earlier this week from Missouri...
WWZERS... what a lover!

It's not about a certain look, 6-pack abs, or an 8inch schnouzer....it's about confidence, being comfortable in your own skin, and not holding back.

Release the passion within you!!

Oops, double post. ECCIE is acting funky for me tonight.
I agree and would only add that it works both ways.

There are some ladies here (myself included) who don't necessarily view themselves as "sexy as hell", while the gents find other attributes that more than compensate for what society deems "sexy". That's why we find so many very average-looking ladies on all these "who is the best" threads. It has little to do with actual appearances, and more to do with the little things.

Sexy is a combo of humor, intelligence, and confidence IMO.....no matter what you really look like. I'm not classically beautiful but I am sexy as Hell! Just saying! Heh!

I feel like that is a problem with many wives and civilian ladies. They worry too much. Let go, be uninhibited, be in tune with your partner, be yourself, and sexy can't help but follow
Oh bull ... The ladies I have seen, and am going to see, are sexy. Sexy in looks AND personality.

Damnit, Dannie have you looked at your avatar? What is not sexy in that photo? Same thing for Reese and Lola, what is not sexy with your avatard photo? All three avatards are damn sexy. All three avatards show beautiful women.

Now I am the first to admit my lack of skills in open forum, but the ladies can and have turn me inside out. I have staggered out of an incall. I have just about knocked myself out exiting an incall due to turning into the staircase, good thing I have a hard head and am used to being dizzy. I wore a condom home and did not know I still had it on until I got home and had to pee, it did take a while to figure that one out due to my condition.
Amen IP, Confidence in a man is so great. I'm not talking about conceit...but that quiet confidence that will knock your socks off! No 6 pack needed...just be a cuddly teddy bear and I will like that so much better!
Oh bull ... The ladies I have seen, and am going to see, are sexy. Sexy in looks AND personality.

Damnit, Dannie have you looked at your avatar? What is not sexy in that photo? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well thank you, Pyramider. If your avatard was of your tongue, I believe the gents would give you a lot more props for your obsession (and success with) "taint"

I wore a condom home and did not know I still had it on until I got home and had to pee, it did take a while to figure that one out due to my condition. Originally Posted by pyramider
That must have been one heck of a lady
Amen IP, Confidence in a man is so great. I'm not talking about conceit...but that quiet confidence that will knock your socks off! No 6 pack needed...just be a cuddly teddy bear and I will like that so much better! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I got the cuddly teddy bear down.
I got the cuddly teddy bear down. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
You are the cuddliest....