Any cool or unusual Thanksgiving stories for this year???

Just wondering what everybody did for Thanksgiving. Mine was great. Cowboys won so I have nothing to complain about. I am truly thankful for that. So just wondering what everyone else was doing this thanksgiving.
  • Kmac
  • 11-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Glad to hear your's turned out good Jessica! Spent mine watching the game as you did and taking care of all my neighbors dogs while they were gone. Too bad Kaylee's plan didn't work out but hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family or friends!
Glad to hear your's turned out good Jessica! Spent mine watching the game as you did and taking care of all my neighbors dogs while they were gone. Too bad Kaylee's plan didn't work out but hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family or friends! Originally Posted by Kmac
It's ok, me and the beautiful kaylee will be getting together soon. Hope you had some good food but if not, at least our cowboys won!!!
  • BJerk
  • 11-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Why does it matter to you if a bunch of mercenary overpaid grownups win or lose a stupid game?
Aaaaaaand Bert fails the football fan test.
I set a poor turkey free.

But alas it was a frozen turkey so fail, the thought didn't count.
I cooked up a storm and took tittie pics until my kids arrived lol. then we ate and watched old 80s breakdance movies on ON DEMAND.
My dinner plans feel through....I was TOTALLY BUMMED about that. It looked like I was going to spend it alone but a sweet ex b/f broke plans with his family to take me to dinner so I wouldn't have to be alone.

Also, a very sweet provider who will remain nameless sent me a invite to spend it with her and her family.

My dinner plans feel through....I was TOTALLY BUMMED about that. It looked like I was going to spend it alone but a sweet ex b/f broke plans with his family to take me to dinner so I wouldn't have to be alone.

Also, a very sweet provider who will remain nameless sent me a invite to spend it with her and her family.

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Well I'm glad things ended up working out for you babe.
I cooked up a storm and took tittie pics until my kids arrived lol. then we ate and watched old 80s breakdance movies on ON DEMAND. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
wow to be a fly on your wall! Lol
Aaaaaaand Bert fails the football fan test. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
+1 indeed
Or a mouth at the table! Lol I was so surprised everything turned out so well! Usually there is at least one dish that gets fouled up but not this year! WooHoo!
Hey I found out this year for the first time that store-bought Thanksgiving dinners (at least from Albertson's) are way better than I would've ever thought and a hell of alot cheaper than making your own. Everyone else agreed too.
+1000 Omg I bought a set from Costco (turkey breast, stuffing, gravy, mashed pototoes and mashed sweet potatoes) for an early celebration on Saturday since my older two kids were going out of state for the real turkey day meal. I still made a butternut squash bisque, green bean casserole and cranberry sauce but that costco stuff was amazing!!! I couldn't tell the difference!!! All of it tasted homemade. Very impressive!!!
I was blessed to be invited to eat with my son, ex-wife and in-laws for Thanksgiving day. After dinner we were sitting around eating various pies, and I was asked what I had been up too. I said "nothing." Boy, was that ever a lie.