Maintaining BCD access

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered. I kind of remember a similar question posted but I cannot find it.

It is my understanding that to keep our BCD access we need to submit a review every 6 weeks. Is this an average or does each 6 week period stand alone. For instance, I currently have 4 reviews posted. Does that mean I am OK for 24 weeks of BCD or will I need to submit another within 6 weeks of my last review? If I need to submit a review each 6 weeks and I see a provider shortly after I submitted a review then I would be better off withholding the new review until my 6 weeks is about up. IMO this would be a disservice to the community in general. If it is a "yes reccomendation" and I don't post it that may cost the provider some business and if it is a "no reccomendation" and I don't post it that may cost a hobbyist to waste dollars.
No disservices here bud. Keep writin and it racks up. Each review earns 6 weeks credit. 4 reviews =24 weeks.
Thanks for the quick reply.
No disservices here bud. Keep writin and it racks up. Each review earns 6 weeks credit. 4 reviews =24 weeks. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Thanks for the clarification St.Christopher and thanks for the question Budman, I too have been looking for that thread but just couldn't find it.