"Taboo" reviews?

So, something has been bugging me for a couple of months.

I saw a relatively, I think, well known provider in San Antonio who bills herself as a "Bux*m G*ddess" on BP and posts what are, in retrospect, clearly pictures that are absolutely not her in her admittedly seductive and professional ads.

She states in her ad that she does not allow reviews, and I could never find any mention of her on other sites.

Trick is, she is clearly a rip-off artist and I would like to write a review describing what I experienced to help other newbs avoid her.

Can I do that without stepping on toes, or will it just end up causing trouble for eccie?

I almost feel morally obligated to let others know that she is full of it.

Thoughts?

RB
Easy answer: If she advertises here, she MUST allow reviews. Plain and simple.

St. C
Also, point me to that ad please....that won't fly.
Nevermind, I read incorrectly. I thought you meant she advertises here. Anyway, yes you may review her. We DO grant no-review policies in certain circumstances, however NOT to shield from negative publicity...
Hey St. C,

She does not actually advertise on eccie - she's a daily poster on B@ckp@ge here in SA. I'll PM you the link to her ads.

I was honestly too new to the hobby when I saw her to know some of the tricks to get out of a bad situation, but it still smarts that I fell for her ad.

Edit: just read your response - thanks, I will give it a go.

RB
If someone actually is a rip-off, she gives up any 'right' to dictate terms. However, you could still accomodate her by instead of posting a 'review', post an ALERT!! Yeah! LMAO