*** Announcing My Retirement ***

I can't say when as I have not put a Date on it yet but I am walking away.

I am not saying I will never be back either........

But for now, I wanted to make this announcement and let everyone know I have enjoyed the last few years.

I will be around for a short while and can still be reached below in my sig line!

ADIOS...........

P.S. Ladies I will be around to give references ALWAYS
I DID SLEEP WITH DANNIE TOO! (LOL)
And I've been telling everyone how muc I'd like some face to face time with you. What a shame.
Well Emily being as your a CC provider, I no longer assoicate myself in that area. So yes, too bad. I suggest you keep those comments to yourself because I won't be discussing that topic any further.
Never mind...
Youre such a sweetheart. Take care and will be here when you get back.
Good luck Berk!
You are one of the coolest and sexiest women I have had the pleasure of spending time with, I hate to see you go as you are definatly at the top of my ATF. Wish you luck and hope to see you back
Congrats! Best of luck.
Berkleigh

Hope your plans work out for you. Take care sweetie.
WOW,
Say it aint so,
No more a-parties,
and me attending in my boxers?
You're my girlie and you deserve the absolute best... and you will get it too. (Mark my words...) I will miss you when you do depart from here (who knows, maybe that time will come for me too.. ). We've had some kick-ass times together that's for sure!

Give me a shout anytime if you need anything, or if ya just need to 'vent'. I'll be here... or if not 'here', you know how to contact me.

Love ya friend!
Ms.MarieLynn
OKAY, what the hell did I MISS after I left?
Good luck Berk....Wish you the best in your future plans.....Stay in touch if you can...We will all miss you...
I love you girl! You are one of the best people I have ever met... You know we have continued our relationship with me being absent from the hobby, and you also know we will continue our relationship with you being absent from the hobby! I'm so excited! This is a good thing!

I love you, girl, and like MarieLynne said, you deserve the best and will get the best! The J5 crew will always be tight! You know my number, babe, you know where I live... I am always here for you and your fam! Mwah!!!

Adrianna