Does Chemistry Matter

Does Chemistry Matter? Some hobbyists think just because they have $$ that everything is automatic. Your comments please.
Chemistry is very important to me. If there is no chemistry, what's the point? I want to have fun too!
+1 to what Reese said.
I love to believe it does, although sometimes my self image makes me wonder how it can possibly be real. I was recently emphatically told I am someone the girls (or at least one of my dwindling pool) truly enjoy, so I put that in my treasure chest of great hobby moments and continue to say AbsoFuckingLutely!!
Yes, it does..
I flunked Chemistry in high school so I can only rely on $$.
$$'s are the catalyst...
Be nice to the ladies if you want mileage. What happens is all up to the ladies. Being an arrogant asshole will leave you at home with no date.
No chemistry in arrogance...
Chemistry is SOOOOOO important. I've had some of the craziest, sexiest, steamiest, passionate sessions with clients I've had a good connection with.

Makes me love my job
Without chemistry you might as well stay home wanking.
i need to connect with the head above my waist before the head below my waist will have a good time.
Without chemistry you might as well stay home wanking.
I second that one! It's the difference between a great time and a waste of money.
  • Jaleh
  • 07-31-2010, 11:47 PM
All the best moments are created when chemistry is alive between two people! I thrive for deep and meaningful connections. This is the single most thing I take pride in and have to offer, but hopefully you can offer the same to me.
I'm always surprised and delightfully, sometimes. Chemistry can make or break an experience. The men that you would least expect to connect with can just show up and it's like ... wow. Just fantastic.

Looks are so secondary for me and I believe, probably, for most women. A guy looking pretty can be great, but it's the person who can kiss ... or touch softly or gives the best warmth of affection (or the best spanking or well, you know) that causes a woman to smile at the end of the day.

Chemistry is paramount to the overall enjoyment of the time two people spend together.

Elisabeth