LE in Addison

This is my first posting in this section, so I don't know how much detail I should include, so I'll keep specific information out of it.
I had an appointment with a provider this afternoon in Addison, just off the DNT. I know that this hobby can be a bit risky, so I normally circle the provider's location once or twice before going in for what normally is an enjoyable experience.
Today, after I did my usual look-around, I pulled into the hotel parking lot to look for the room number. While driving around, I spotted a cruiser inside the parking lot, so I just kept driving and left the general area. I texted the provider and told her about the situation. She totally understood and I went back home in a slight state of paranoia.
Not sure if I "dodged" anything, but I'm glad I skipped this session tonight. Better safe than sorry!
I don't think that was alert worthy. I'm sure the committee in charge of that will let you know in their own way. But no one got busted and the provider isn't pissed I say "way to go" Close encounters of any kind with LE are not a thrill I enjoy.
I think you should tell all the details, or it is of no value.. it doesn't hurt if the Cops know we can spot them and improvise.

btw, 2 of my greatest ECCIE sessions took place in that specific area.. so I'm not about to discount Addison without extreme and specific information.
depending upon incall location, cops will circle most low end motels just to look for suspicious activity. I have waited countless times while they did their loop and head out before hopping out and going to see 'my friend'. that being said it can be a but of a mind fuck when all the blood is in little head and big head see's leo activity around...
They probably just pulled in to polish off their last donut.
I had a maid walk in on a session in Addison and when I was leaving a cop was driving into the parking lot. Fucked with my mind, but not enough to post an alert.
Its not bad here at all but if you dont draw attention to yourself everything will be fine. Dallas is a risk period
Just about every where you go in Addison you will see a police parked somewhere.. Addison isnt big at all so they dont have shit to do lol.. but you are right its better to be safe than get caught up..
I think the OP's intentions were good in posting, but to tell us a cop was parked at a hotel in Addison isn't alert-worthy or even remarkable. Addison has a large (for the town's size) police force that's young, aggressive, and well-funded. They strictly enforce traffic laws, make dozens of busts a week for DWI, and try to keep the hookers and johns out of the many hotels within the town's limits.

btw, some hobbyists will flee at the sight of a cop, while others will say howdy to a cop while on the way to the room for some flippy-floppy. Neither approach is right or wrong. It's strictly personal preference.
Move to co-ed....welcome to the hobby!
Think to yourself... are you the only person at the hotel? NO. You look more suspicious driving around and thru the parking lot than you do parking and getting out and walking to the room lIke you belong there. If you did your homework on picking a legit lady and if she screened then there should be no issues.

I lived at the Budget Suites in Addison for 3 years and not once did I have any problems. That pactular hotel is on a very busy intersection and the parking lot is used as a cut thru in order to avoid the traffic lights.

My point is, it's normal to be cautious but to be over paranoid is another thing.

Hopefully the lady was able to fill that slot and you we're able to get laid.

BTW.... nice handle.
Think to yourself... are you the only person at the hotel? NO. You look more suspicious driving around and thru the parking lot than you do parking and getting out and walking to the room lIke you belong there. If you did your homework on picking a legit lady and if she screened then there should be no issues.

I lived at the Budget Suites in Addison for 3 years and not once did I have any problems. That pactular hotel is on a very busy intersection and the parking lot is used as a cut thru in order to avoid the traffic lights.

My point is, it's normal to be cautious but to be over paranoid is another thing.

BTW.... nice handle. Originally Posted by syeira pink
I learned along time ago....don't act you are doing anything wrong and people won't think you are doing anything wrong.

BTW.... nice handle. Originally Posted by syeira pink
This one said it well..... Like she said do your homework on who you are seeing and walk like you stay there simple