How does Dallas do it?

First of all, I love Texas, it holds everything from restaurants to entertainment and anything in between. Traveling between the bigger cities of Texas (on and off the board) there is one distinct difference and that is the mannerisms.

Other areas of the board some people are bluntly plain ignorant and rude. I love our handle on southern hospitality with the ability to treat eachother like humans in our screwed up hobby world.

so the bottom question is How are you Dallas men so sweet and the rest of the state so bitter?
Rose,
Men are going to be men....but here in Dallas I have come to realize that we use our boards for sharing information both good and bad on the providers that we see....surely Dallas has its share of the rude, crude, etc...
But with reviews that help us find what/ who we want to see I think makes for a better hobby experience. Daaaaaamaaaan, Majicream and many long time reviewers make my selection so much easier....
I enter an agreement with a provider having a better understanding of what to expect....then I am less likely to be those things you mentioned that caused you to start this thread.....
Ladies, just be yourself and give honest representations in your pics, your do's and dont's and we will all have a great time...
MarineButch
First of all, I love Texas, it holds everything from restaurants to entertainment and anything in between. Traveling between the bigger cities of Texas (on and off the board) there is one distinct difference and that is the mannerisms.

Other areas of the board some people are bluntly plain ignorant and rude. I love our handle on southern hospitality with the ability to treat eachother like humans in our screwed up hobby world.

so the bottom question is How are you Dallas men so sweet and the rest of the state so bitter?
Originally Posted by Rose Vintage
I wonder the damn thing. Coming from louisiana i never was a provider until i was introduced to eccie. I had a sugar dady and i miss him so much. I actually loved that man hehe. In the beginning of my fun here everyone was so nice and yeah i had some that drug me through the ringer because i dont like attachments like that. I just wanted some good sex and a reward for it lol. Now ive been here for 3 years i tell you its getting more challenging. Anywho i get what you are saying chika. Would be great if people was alot nicer.
Btw i love texas too especially dallas
Personally, I think we're lucky to have girls like you in DFW!
Hi rose, pm me right now and I'll come show you some southern hospitality.
I think there are just alot of pussy assed lap dogs with no back bone here in Dallas, and that makes the city seem sweet as a whole. When in reality there just happens to be bunch of chumps who will kiss any womans ass and tolerate anything just to get a piece of ass.