Would you pay by/accept credit card if allowed?

• S-Man
  • 10-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Of course, clients with a significant other would want to avoid a paper trail. If you are single, would you pay by credit card if the option was available?

Ladies, for a 2.75% of total charge plus 15 cents, would you accept credit card payments?
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/te...ogue.html?_r=1
Of course, clients with a significant other would want to avoid a paper trail. If you are single, would you pay by credit card if the option was available?

Ladies, for a 2.75% of total charge plus 15 cents, would you accept credit card payments?
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/te...ogue.html?_r=1 Originally Posted by S-Man
got the frequent flyer miles. when i was in the land down under on business...went to upscale brothels...it is legal there and they all take credit cards. so i used my united airlines visa card and got frequent flyer miles for fucking. now those are friendly skies!!
If the option was available I would do it, but I can see where many would not due to paper trail.
If you think about it, it would sure cut down on the robbery aspect on both sides of the fence. I'm in. Where do I swipe the card?
If you are single, would you pay by credit card if the option was available? Originally Posted by S-Man
Maybe, if I can use your card.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-02-2010, 11:23 AM
If you think about it, it would sure cut down on the robbery aspect on both sides of the fence. I'm in. Where do I swipe the card? Originally Posted by esteve
Robbery for cash, yes, maybe. Robbers never tend to think things through. If there is no cash, situations often escalate and who knows what might happen.

Robbery by charge back or "stolen card" claims would still make it very risky to me.
Robbery for cash, yes, maybe. Robbers never tend to think things through. If there is no cash, situations often escalate and who knows what might happen.

Robbery by charge back or "stolen card" claims would still make it very risky to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
That's where I was thinking. In addition the paper trail, bringing in the whole potential for credit card fraud would seem like another layer. Or what about the guy who gets busted by the SO, then tries to claim it's a fraudulent charge?

While it would be convenient in some cases, it seems like it would add a whole layer of other issues.
I can't believe you are even bringing this up. Don't you realize America has a credit problem already? Let us do this by CC and we're toast.

Not to mention the possibility of conversations like this:
Provider: That's not the card slot, hun
Hobbyist: That's not my card
Provider: Whoa there slick - I don't take American Express so until you plan on staying at the Diner's Club or Discover something bigger I'm going to have to play the MasterCard and revoke your Visa.
No. Use of a CC makes it a federal offense
Please inform as to the source of your "federal offense" claim
  • S-Man
  • 10-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Please inform as to the source of your "federal offense" claim Originally Posted by argus256
Especially when we are only paying for time.
If you're single go ahead and charge a romantic encounter with any 2 or 4 legged creature of your choice. Who cares!

Now...if you're married, ohhhhhhh yes! Puhhhhleeeaassse leave a nice paper trail of any copulations with women other than your wife. It makes it so much easier for the wife's divorce attorney to financially castrate a husband/defendant in Family Court when they use a credit card. And while you're at it, since you have a financial castration fantasy going on here, if you'd input a brief description of exactly what you got for the $$$ your soon-to-be ex-wife will gladly provide financing for your next automobile; namely that lovely lemon-yellow Ford Fiesta you'll be driving for the next 6 or 7 years. God I love hard evidence in a divorce case!
Especially when we are only paying for time. Originally Posted by S-Man
Exactly, the claim of it being a federal offense is just malarky....lol
i won't accept cc for the stated reasons. The charges, the possibility of a charge back, and of course, waiting for payment. Cash is just more user friendly.
  • gucio
  • 10-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Please inform as to the source of your "federal offense" claim Originally Posted by argus256
You asked:

http://www.urbanjustice.org/pdf/publ...lTravelAct.pdf

The federal Travel Act is aimed at combating certain crimes that involve interstate activities (activities or travel
across state lines). The Act does not make it a federal offense to engage in prostitution. Instead, it makes it a
federal offense to use interstate facilities and interstate travel to facilitate prostitution (to make it easier to
engage in the act of prostitution.)