AMP how do you go about it?

So I got nothing my first try but a new AMP popped up near me and am thinking of trying again. Do I just go for the fiv or push her head on my junk? Last time I rubbed her ass and had my dick hanging out and got no offer for HE.
Maybe she didn't see it.
Damn, I thought 1.3" of dangling death was small.
Maybe she didn't see it. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Damn that was funny, I don't care who you are!
Not constructive criticism. I mean she "accidentally" rubbed my balls when she massaged my ass then I copped a feel when she flipped me thinking she'd know I was interested. Wtf more could I do?
I have had some success by laying my money clip with twenties showing on top of a condom, under my glasses, on the table in the corner of the room where they have their supplies. I always ask their name and how old they are, and maybe a few other personal topics. I ask how long they have been in the city and the business. I tell them I like them, pointing out their eyes or their smile, then I touch them on their side, the leg, the hip or butt, and go from there. Either gets me what I want or an explanation of the house rules...
Not constructive criticism. I mean she "accidentally" rubbed my balls when she massaged my ass then I copped a feel when she flipped me thinking she'd know I was interested. Wtf more could I do? Originally Posted by Wizbull0

Wear a flashing neon sign shaped like an arrow ...
Some AMPS are cautious and won't do extras with a first time customer. Go back, flirt with the girl, some suggestive light touching when the chance arises but don't get grabby and pushy about it, and see what develops. Oh and leave some tip money in plain view under your glasses or somewhere noticeable but where you can keep track of it. Do some research on the boards and find out what the standard tip is for your area and the service you desire so you know how much to leave out.
Do the research.

Check the reviews here on ECCIE and go to the AMPs that seem to be a more consistant good experience.

Here in Houston there are a few nearly sure-thing places and a large number of hit-or-miss and a few tjat are worse.

Know what is what and patronize those that provide the service you want at the price point you can afford.

You may have to adjust your expectations as well.