City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, 69, CBJ, CG, ACG
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders, strawberry blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Petite, almost a hardbody, but nice smoothe curves. Cute face, MM C+
Recommendation: Yes
  • Jtbc
  • 09-19-2019, 08:44 AM
Lol the high five
  • Aoi
  • 09-19-2019, 01:48 PM
A Kpop Star would dance her way in!
That's funny
I think so too
you said Farmers Branch, but obviously you saw Scarlet in Dallas.

I have not been fortunate to see Scarlet, but I like what I read.. especially this review.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Definitely recommend Scarlet. hope you get a chance to see her.

It's hard to see new girls with girls like her around.
She's a good girl
I like everything I have read and heard.. I just need to make time to see Scarlet myself!
I like everything I have read and heard.. I just need to make time to see Scarlet myself! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
just bend the fuck over after I kick you in the ass with my boot and you will see scarlet real fast
  • Aoi
  • 09-25-2019, 10:04 PM
^^ what the hell?
^^ what the hell? Originally Posted by Aoi
Aoi, don't take what he wrote seriously. He was trolling on purpose so he could get banned. He wanted to leave ECCIE and he didn't want to wait till the admins disabled his account. This hastened the process for him.

The fact that he was targeting Chung is in itself a form of flattery. He like other trolls, has an obsession with Chung. These trolls hate Chung because they envy him and in their own way, wish to be Chung.
Kpop! Is she still a red head? I always like red heads.
She never had red hair, she had blond to maybe orange hair. She is one of the hottest since the day she arrived at blue!
The fact that he was targeting Chung is in itself a form of flattery. He like other trolls, has an obsession with Chung. These trolls hate Chung because they envy him and in their own way, wish to be Chung. Originally Posted by VeryClean

VC is spot on once again.

and by the way, that banned Bastard's boot missed me, I still haven't seen the lovely Scarlet!