Encounter: Ellie Alexandra great way to end 2019.

Date: 12/31/19
Name: Ellie Alexandra
Phone: 816-288-3319
Email Address: elliealexandrainkc@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.elliealexandraxxx.com/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Kansas City Missouri area
Activities: Beak the ice conversation included comparing tatoos, kissing, bbbj, 69, cfs.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length red.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: What you see on her web sight is what to expect when she opens the door. I thought she was more attractive in person. Dyed red hair, blue eyes, short maybe 5'3", beautiful smile, thin with enhanced breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 12/31/19
Name: Ellie Alexandra
Phone: 816-288-3319
Email Address: elliealexandrainkc@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.elliealexandraxxx.com/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Kansas City Missouri area
Activities: Beak the ice conversation included comparing tatoos, kissing, bbbj, 69, cfs.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length red.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: What you see on her web sight is what to expect when she opens the door. I thought she was more attractive in person. Dyed red hair, blue eyes, short maybe 5'3", beautiful smile, thin with enhanced breasts.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by oldman49
Glad you got too see her . According to twitter she is moving next year, her exact words were" Kansas City has definitely seen better days" Seems to be the nationwide consensus. And my date last night said the exact same thing but had a day to kill between stops( same word comes up Cheap, hagglers and annoying)....Carry on !! One of KC 's best has finally had enough and realizes to leave and go where the money is.
As the great Mike Murphy once said, "Kansas City was great when the mob ran it."
Originally Posted by Hova045
Originally Posted by malibubeach12
dunno if kc has gone cheap. i have seen many new girls pop up wanting 300 plus and can't f**k worth a nickel. my 2 pennys. happy new year
I sure she not the only chick on here thats has a pimp
So did she say where she was moving to?