so i'm driving down bissy track tonite..

• pxmcc
  • 04-12-2021, 03:40 AM
and i see the most amazing thing. this good samaritan has a table with like bottles of water, snacks, and i dont even know what else, to hand out free to the gals. and there's a crowd of gals there soaking up the positive vibe and the free stuff, and i thought to myself, wow, how cool is that.

then when i got home, some wheels started to turn in my mind..

so anyway, course you want to know what i was doing driving down bissy track in the first place. well i got lost and somehow ended up on bissy track. that's my story, and i'm sticking to it..

the backstory is that over the course of my hobby "career," i've done probably 10 bissy track "encounters," and the # of gals who qualified for a repeat? 0. nada. those are awful stats even by LC's-the new BP-standards. so i am done with ever getting a date from bissy. but i enjoy window shopping..

it's on my way home from work, and i play this game to count how many gals i see there whose bodies are at least a 9 lol. tonite was pretty exceptional-i counted 8 gals, almost all 10s (to me at least. my thing is ebony spinners with track star booties lol..)

there was a dude on oh2 who went by securitized, and he loved having bissy track "encounters." i am totally mystified by that, even to this day. i had literally 8 awful sessions, and 2 that weren't awful but still not good enough for a repeat. i credit Securitized with making me have my 1st bissy track encounter, cause i thought to myself, "wait are you too much of a pussy?" and as soon as i put it that way, it was game over..

thoughts on the Good Samaritan or bissy track in general, including any of y'all's experiences?
The people handing out stuff is a church group.

The track is hit and miss. Most are not repeats, but there are some that are smoking hot. I like to make a pass once in awhile, just to sight-see.
The track died years ago when the internet took over the hobby. Ever since then the track has never been the same.
Met a cute blonde in the have it your way parking lot years ago. We drove over to her hotel in Stafford. Got FS and 2 nuts for 60. Those were the days.