Webster?

I have never been before to that city.
I am trying to find an area on this side . So far I did League City and Channel View.
So far have bot found the right fit yet. I found my perfect place on the North side and sugar land and also Katy but nothing on this side as of yet.
  • tth
  • 04-13-2021, 12:26 AM
What about league city didn’t work out for you?
League city and Webster are so close to one another I’m not sure much would change.
I am trying to find an area on this side . So far I did League City and Channel View.
So far have bot found the right fit yet. I found my perfect place on the North side and sugar land and also Katy but nothing on this side as of yet. Originally Posted by Majichands
Go North young lady go North.
Go North young lady go North. Originally Posted by skismx5
Is that far enough north for ya dear sir? I am here now.
pm me i visit there and know hotels
So far have bot found the right fit yet. I found my perfect place on the North side and sugar land and also Katy but nothing on this side as of yet. Originally Posted by Majichands
I do clear lake and Webster area and I stay busy, been here for 5 years. But it doesn’t hurt to travel. Galleria is nice but anything up north or southwest will have a ton of ladies.

Good luck young lady...
... but anything up north ... will have a ton of ladies. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Really? Or was the "ton" reference having to do with weight?
Really? Or was the "ton" reference having to do with weight? Originally Posted by LexusLover
pm me i visit there and know hotels Originally Posted by DallasRain
BEST ASS PIC....
I will.... when I come back I will most certainty try this area again.
Thanks Dallas Rain
You are always helpfull
Lol no I wasn’t referencing weight ...but does the shoe fit I don’t go up north only bc I don’t have a car right now but in July I’ll be sure to visit.

Now you behave LOL wrong quote meant for Lexus Lover my bad girl
thanks babe

safe travels sexy!!!!!!!
Really? Or was the "ton" reference having to do with weight? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now Mr you know I didn’t mean it like FAT lol always misbehaving, when I get my DL back in July I’m going to travel up north never been there to work.

Now be nice
Now Mr you know I didn’t mean it like FAT lol always misbehaving, when I get my DL back in July I’m going to travel up north never been there to work.

Now be nice Originally Posted by Cendell M
I am. I am also respectful. But you've heard that already, right?
I am. I am also respectful. But you've heard that already, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course I have Was just saying... I’m happy with you, if someone not f’em. See I love our knew found friendship. I love peeking in the political forum because that’s were it goes down
Those pansies cannot go two replies without name calling.